Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

So what if two people from opposing sides both pray. Both Jesus Fanboys. Who does he give the higher boost in attributes?

Man yall answering questions with verses is more trolling than anything.
laugh.gif

That just tells me, "I don't have an answer for you."
The cycle of life brah.

Man yall answering questions with verses is more trolling than anything. :lol:

That's the mindset "the bible has all the answers" and if the answer given isn't good enough for u you're a non believer and you're going to hell.

Last edited:
So what if two people from opposing sides both pray. Both Jesus Fanboys. Who does he give the higher boost in attributes?
+ 1 vitality, +1 dexterity, +1 Strength to both parties.

This ain't some video game. Once again, you're looking at prayer for personal gain.

Last edited:
Man yall answering questions with verses is more trolling than anything.
laugh.gif

I put an explanation if you had issues with the verse to make it easier to understand.. Theyre pretty straight-forward:

Which part of "he may answer our prayer regarding a particular trial, not by removing the difficulty, but by giving us the strength to endure it." which part do you not understand? I'll try to clarify

Last edited:
LOL you believe Satan exists like gravity? That's troubling but I've play devil's advocate....

If we look at Satan in the objective sense, who is more evil "God" or Satan? Who has more blood on its hands?

Lol. Yea, in the sense that hes there but you dont consciously acknowledge him a majority of the time. You know there's good and evil, like you know if you jump, you will come back down. But none of it is tangeable. Satan is a spirit.

But to complete what I was saying in my prev cliff hanger post, though intense study, I find that God only lets satan cook. For example, in the book of Job satan wrecks Jobs life as a test to show God that Job would turn his back on him. But God gave satan the greenlight, but set up boundaries for satan not to exceed. So God is all powerful and in full control. This is what I dont understand, however, in this area I gotta proveerbs 3:5 it ( Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.) Cus I dont understand how this all works in the grand sheme of it all ( life and beyond). But I will be honest with you that it does concern me. But my strong faith comforts me that He knows what is best.

Last edited:
+ 1 vitality, +1 dexterity, +1 Strength to both parties.

This ain't some video game. Once again, you're looking at prayer for personal gain.
Actually why wouldn't Human Life be God's version of "The Sims." ????????????

God is very much real all you have to do is look around.

Religion is a business and spirituality is a journey.

If you look at more of the spiritual aspects of religion I feel like most will find the real answers they seek

I don't. I pray to thank Him for what He does in my life. For the blessing I have. I thank Him for tough times because that's when I grow the most. And I seek more understanding and betterment, for His glory. I thank Him for answered prayers and just for being there for me.

Instead of wasting time doing that, you should pray to the positive people in your life who made you into the person you are instead of "praying" to someone you never met & dont know what he looks like

People throwing wild ideas out :lol:.

If you SEEK, you will find.

They're only so many answers a believer can give. Even my pastor can only tell me so much before I have to pray and search for myself.

You can't say you want a job/better job and not go out for one. When you job hunt, you search and hunt for it because you need it.

If any of you actually had that attitude towards God, you would have your questions answered.

The underlying truth in all religions = the golden rule.

Treat others as you wish to be treated.

If you're going to take ANYTHING From religion, take that, truly understand what that means and apply it in your life.

All this fairytale nonsense is a ploy to keep you in check because you fear damnation.

Nobody wants to entertain the possibility that they're barking up the wrong tree. They wear their unwavering faith as a badge of pride when all it really mean is your shutting down the idea that anything outside of your doctrine (which is a new born baby in the scope of time and history) is false or of no value. Sheer arrogance and pure ignorance. Brainwashed.

Truth is not subjective. It is real and can be known and understood.

Knowledge, gnosis > blind faith, belief

Last edited:
Jesus wants us to have blind faith in the god of the Bible, but if we have blind faith in another god we're doomed?

Instead of wasting time doing that, you should pray to the positive people in your life who made you into the person you are instead of "praying" to someone you never met & dont know what he looks like

Pray to people???? lol, I will entertian.

So these positive ppl like,... my parents? They are awesome ppl and I put no one above them. But they have also lied to me, disappoint me, betray my trust, and limited me. I pray FOR them, that they overcome their shortcomings but never will I pray to any man who is my equal.

My wife, maybe? see my parents.

Why would I pray to fallible, selfish man? I rather pray to the One who is greater. The Ultimiate. Apha and Omega. The one who can see beyond life vs. ones who cant see beyond the moment.

Last edited:
Let's say hypothetically the God of the bible is the wrong one. You'd still be hard pressed and coming up short explaining the very basics of life as we know it. Our numerical system. The many layer of grammar and speech. The alphabetical systems used around the world. Phrases, noun, verbs, pronoun's, adjectives, etc etc. Life and this world is very complex. We may have some things figured out and our own theories about everything else. To me, there is too much unexplained to happen by chance.

Let's say hypothetically the God of the bible is the wrong one. You'd still be hard pressed and coming up short explaining the very basics of life as we know it. Our numerical system. The many layer of grammar and speech. The alphabetical systems used around the world. Phrases, noun, verbs, pronoun's, adjectives, etc etc. Life and this world is very complex. We may have some things figured out and our own theories about everything else. To me, there is too much unexplained to happen by chance.
What does any of that have to do with the God of the bible? How is that proof Christianity is "right"

Confused

And you guys do know there were multiple religions before Christianity right? Many of these religions have similar stories present in the bible. What's the exact explanation in the bible for the other religions formed before and after Christianity? 

Last edited:
What do you mean?
laugh.gif
I was baptized and accepted that "Jesus is lord" and "confessed my sins". I read the book cover to cover 4 times and truly believed all that nonsense. I'm actually embarrassed about it. I witnessed and converted people to this religion and now I'm ashamed of that. what is a born again Christian to you? Maybe I didn't meet your standards
I asked because people have different beliefs in what being born again is and I wanted to know what yours was. Being born again to me goes further than being baptized and confessing that Jesus is lord. I used to think it was a 3 step process but its 4. The first being repentance(death), then baptism(burial) in Jesus name, then receiving the gift of the holy ghost(resurrection). That's when you're born again because a new spirit has been birthed in you that is able to fight against what wants to kill you. You're now also able to worship Him in spirit and in truth.

How many people have been slaughtered throughout history in the name if jesus/Christianity? Why did they feel the need to force feed it to humanity through fear and threat of violence/imprisonment? Hell black folks were forced to accept this religion 100% under duress. What kinda **** is that?

Last edited:
What does any of that have to do with the God of the bible? How is that proof Christianity is "right"

Confused

And you guys do know there were multiple religions before Christianity right? Many of these religions have similar stories present in the bible. What's the exact explanation in the bible for the other religions formed before and after Christianity? 

Did you not read? I said if I'm wrong, meaning I believe that a God created everything.

You're right about other religions predating CHRISTIANITY considering Jesus walk the earth well after the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom