Three years ago today, NikeTalk moved to the Huddler platform.

Not that it matters, but I actually left after being on Yuku for a bit, and came back recently to a huge surprise.
New platform is waaaay better. :pimp:

Feels like so much longer for some reason.:lol:

Thank goodness we moved away from Yuku. That place was falling apart, and the growth and advances that the site has made since the move have changed the way I browse NT. All you guys' hard work is appreciated.

I remember messaging so many people making sure they didn't get left behind in the abyss :lol:

nthat.gif

I was at my internship when it happened, about a month after LeBron finally won his first NBA championship. I'll never forget that day. The chaos that day we switched was at an all time high. I was confused but excited that we moved. Folks were freaking out!  
roll.gif

Our war with SneakerTalk. NT members spamming the ST forums
roll.gif

Sanjay or whatever his name was 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

With all that being said, the move was worth it. Yuku was HORRIBLE! The newer members/lurkers just don't know how good they have it now! I can't tell you how many times I thought Holden or Meth banned me, because I couldn't get on the site 
ohwell.gif
. NBA Playoff/Finals threads were a nightmare. Mobile was non-existent. The consistent double, triple, quadruple, and even quintuple posts
sick.gif
. I don't miss yuku or that damn magician at all.

NikeTalk FTW 
nthat.gif

Can we bring back the monthly SN rejection thread?
How we are set up now makes this tough to do.

Some of those names were ridiculous though 
roll.gif

Remember when all the banned accounts were renewed??? **** was funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would love to start that up again. One day I'll make that thread...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Those three years went by quick. So glad Niketalk left Yuku.

I still remember the traitor members that were aligning with sneakertalk due to them offering mod roles only to slide back to teamNT when that other site started falling apart even more. :rofl:

wow it's been three years already???

i remember when i realized my banned sn was back.

wish i wasnt such a troll to get them banned during the huddler era 

Bruh I remember freaking the **** out when Niketalk.yuku wasn't working anymore.
When I first saw Sneakertalk I just remember there being a million threads in General and all of them included pictures of nasty *** ****. :x :x :lol:
Can't stop, won't stop. :smokin

I still remember the traitor members that were aligning with sneakertalk due to them offering mod roles only to slide back to teamNT when that other site started falling apart even more. :rofl:

That was sooooo weak :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom