Tidal Streaming!!

only way J can get my attention musically. Rhyme wit spitters who gon make him step his game up

Last edited:
only way J can get my attention musically. Rhyme wit spitters who gon make him step his game up
Jay not making music with this n****s no more, that's hustling backward even tho the outcome would be a classic.
that s my problem. why it always gotta be hustle? WHat happend to , " I do this for the culture..."
You said it your self, the outcome would be dope. This what the culture wanna see.
Hell, he could make all the music thats they create Tidal exclusives.

It's so strange how everyone wants tidal to fail so badly. They're actually doing a pretty good job at providing exclusive content to stand out a little bit from the rest of the streaming services. With a market like streaming music it can be pretty tough to find a way to stand out when you are presenting a product that (from the outside) does basically the same **** that all the other streaming services  your familiar with have been doing for years. I have enjoyed the exclusive content that Tidal has to offer so far but they are new and have a few bugs to work out which I'm sure they will fix soon enough. When Spotify first came around their **** wasn't user friendly at all and now look where they're at. At the end of the day its just another option to stream music and i can't be mad at that. Luckily these places all have trial periods so i can test all of them out for a decent amount of time before deciding what i like best (instead of just instantly hating one over the other because i don't like Jay Z and hopefully people on the internet agree with me)... As much as you guys ***** and moan on here i doubt you even have time to actually listen to music let alone take a service like Tidal for an unbiased test drive. Basically what I'm getting at is that its just another option to listen to great music and i don't understand why everyone has their panties in a bunch over it.

Last edited:
the stream is cool. i need a time stamp of everybody performance, tho.

i aint tryna watch bums.

niketalkers are notoriously cheap

does anyone on here really pay for this Tidal BS ?

Last edited:
nerd.gif

niketalkers are notoriously cheap

does anyone on here really pay for this Tidal BS ?

Got the 30day free trial yesterday for Summer Jam and canceled it today.

TBH

I'm grading them unfair because i can only imagine what it takes to have it perform up to the standards i want but if I were to pay for something i want it to be Grade A quality.

The stream was horrible

-Sound and picture were off on a couple occasions

-Mic's were not picking up sound clear when they had more than one mic (this might have been an issue in the building as well but im judging off the stream)

-The advertisements between sets because they didnt have the licensing to play the dj sets were annoying and always took an additional 30-40 sec to get back to the live stage

Went to finish up the stream from last night and it was still choppy in some areas on the recorded stream.

If i were paying for the exclusive concert stuff i would be upset with my purchase. Im sure they will work these things out in due time but as of right now they have work to do.

Yeah that's definitely a unfair review :lol:

Hot 97 never streamed the DJ sets to begin with, they always muted or did interviews until the next artists came out

Live streaming is always a few seconds behind anyway

and IMO Tidal's stream of Summer Jam was way more clearer than the usual HOT97 stream just for the simple fact I could watch it on my phone which would always fail when I tried when they used ustream

for the record .. I got the 30 day trial yesterday and I cancelled as well but it's because I only downloaded it for that specific reason :lol:

Naw two years ago they played the set. I didnt watch last year so i cant comment on that but i remember flex was going off on nicki during his set because she left after the rosenberg comment

Might as well abandon ship. Nobody really cares about Tidal anymore. There's a 90% chance I'm going to stick with Apple Music.

i'd use apple music for everything if icloud music library didn't wreck my library. beats1 radio is appreciated though.

spotify still my favorite as far as streaming.

Back
Top Bottom