Tiger Woods Fell Off Vol. Pills Ain't No Joke

You don't need to be driving to be arrested for DUI.

Think you can get yanked just for having keys/being in driver seat.

But did he or did he not take the breathalyzer? And if he did take it and he blew 0.00, then he was arrested because he looked and sounded under the influence?
Yeah the police actually could do that to you
I'm sure Tiger's DUI attorney can argue against this though

yo i cant breaffffffffff

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You don't need to be driving to be arrested for DUI.

Think you can get yanked just for having keys/being in driver seat.

But did he or did he not take the breathalyzer? And if he did take it and he blew 0.00, then he was arrested because he looked and sounded under the influence?

"Florida law prohibits driving while impaired due to the use of a chemical substance or a controlled substance."

The cops view was he was obviously on something. They took him out and then gave him field tests which he failed. I believe that is probable cause for taking him down to station - Even if you blow a 0.0 you still could be "under the influence" and subjected to arrest under the FL laws of operating a motor vehicle. Then once at station they can take urine/blood tests if needed (Woods took urine). Then the courts figure it out later.

Most places u can get arrested if the Police think you high while u on the road, they dont need a breathalyzer for that

DUI

Under the Influence of Drugs or alcohol

DWI

while Impaired.

Think they can be used interchangeably .

Can y'all drive either under the influence of MJ or Alcohol ?

I'm sure we have done it in our lifetime... which was was more difficult of the two ?

No " snowman " because that's basically steroids for partying haha

Last edited:
Can y'all drive either under the influence of MJ or Alcohol ?

I'm sure we have done it in our lifetime... which was was more difficult of the two ?

No " snowman " because that's basically steroids for partying haha

Alcohol is harder by far. I can smoke the whole damn day and drive fine :lol:

Why does it seem mainly white folks who care about this Tiger Woods DUI thing???

Its like you all swarm at the very moment of a powerful non white male takes a fall.

All the corny Tiger Woods DUI  memes are I are obviously created by white folks and only people even talking about it are whites.

It must really get a rise out of some to see this once dominant athelete being declawed.

Black folks simply don't give a damn....

Last edited:
That dui is so hard to watch...

Hate seeing tiger going down this road.. he's the man that made me like the sport to begin with and only really watch when he would tee off ...

Back
Top Bottom