Today, I Found Out About Souls............

RIP to your grandmother. Interesting stuff. I'm sure my parents have encountered things like this but never say anything to us kids. Whenever I walk in on them talking about things like this, they stop and change the topic with the quickness.

Kinda off topic, but my grandmother had been sick for awhile back in October, the same month my sister was getting married. She was very ill and hanging on and my parents couldn't make the trip home...but on the night that my sister got married, after my parents left the reception and got home, they got the phone call right away that she had passed. I don't know, just stuff like that man, like she was "waiting" for my sister to have her day and leave somewhat satisfied being able to be there in spirit ya know?

Again, RIP to your grandmother.

My Aunt stayed at the church where my grandfather's wake was held, early in the morning, like 5-6ish, a group of nuns visited her.
Later she told my grandmother about the nuns, turns out the nun who talked to her died a few years before my grandpa did.

RIP to your grandmother, it sucks to lose incredible people you love, I just lost my dad earlier in the year, still aint over it.

My Aunt stayed at the church where my grandfather's wake was held, early in the morning, like 5-6ish, a group of nuns visited her.
Later she told my grandmother about the nuns, turns out the nun who talked to her died a few years before my grandpa did.

RIP to your grandmother, it sucks to lose incredible people you love, I just lost my dad earlier in the year, still aint over it.

my like 5th cousins twice removed mom died not too long ago ... she was a baseball fan and a few days before she died she came out of a deep sleep and was like "damn orioles" ... and so her husband started talking about how they won the night before and all she kept saying was "6-4, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4" ...

o's played that night and guess what the score was ... ... ...

i dont know what goes down when that time comes ... i know that when my grandfather died i was beyond sad ... but i just had this feeling like everything is OK ... i had random dreams and feelings that just put my mind at ease ... i honestly believe that you have eternal life after death ...

my like 5th cousins twice removed mom died not too long ago ... she was a baseball fan and a few days before she died she came out of a deep sleep and was like "damn orioles" ... and so her husband started talking about how they won the night before and all she kept saying was "6-4, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4" ...

i dont know what goes down when that time comes ... i know that when my grandfather died i was beyond sad ... but i just had this feeling like everything is OK ... i had random dreams and feelings that just put my mind at ease ... i honestly believe that you have eternal life after death ...

RIP to your grandma. lost mine earlier this year
frown.gif

And some of my moms stories go beyond what i encountered. When my step grandfather? died (not a good man by any sense of the word) he kept askin my mom who was the man in the corner? She asked what he was talking about because they where in the room alone. He said the man in the black suit in the corner. Then he said is he the one who's coming to get me? She said yeah you can go with him when ever he's ready. After he got a visit from his last son he died about 20 min later! My mind is blown right now!

And some of my moms stories go beyond what i encountered. When my step grandfather? died (not a good man by any sense of the word) he kept askin my mom who was the man in the corner? She asked what he was talking about because they where in the room alone. He said the man in the black suit in the corner. Then he said is he the one who's coming to get me? She said yeah you can go with him when ever he's ready. After he got a visit from his last son he died about 20 min later! My mind is blown right now!

R.I.P to your grandmother. My mother actually just passed away a month ago from cancer, and a couple days before she passed she would always randomly speak out to hear grandmother, and others. I believe 100% in what you said, because besides me and my father, my mother's grandmother was the only person she loved.

R.I.P to your grandmother. My mother actually just passed away a month ago from cancer, and a couple days before she passed she would always randomly speak out to hear grandmother, and others. I believe 100% in what you said, because besides me and my father, my mother's grandmother was the only person she loved.

also, when my grandfather died everyone was at the hospital in the waiting room for about 5-6 hours ... the doctors were optimistic and everything ... the last person who was set to show up at the hospital was my fiance ... she rushed from work and i met her downstairs at the elevators ... we take the ride up, i change into clothes she brought me and about 5 minutes later we got the news ...

my man was like, ok everybody here? good, legggooo ...

also, when my grandfather died everyone was at the hospital in the waiting room for about 5-6 hours ... the doctors were optimistic and everything ... the last person who was set to show up at the hospital was my fiance ... she rushed from work and i met her downstairs at the elevators ... we take the ride up, i change into clothes she brought me and about 5 minutes later we got the news ...

my man was like, ok everybody here? good, legggooo ...

I never heard of this until tonight.
eek.gif

My grandmother told me about this once before. We would talk about dreams and she would always say its a way to visit the ones who have passed on.

I was 13 or 14 at the time, ever since then I started praying to my loved ones or friends that have passed on. The weird thing is, after praying the first night or first few times, i get a dream with them in it.

Events like these is why i believe ancestor worship is common practice, even in this day and age.

R.I.P Grandma

I never heard of this until tonight.
eek.gif

My grandmother told me about this once before. We would talk about dreams and she would always say its a way to visit the ones who have passed on.

I was 13 or 14 at the time, ever since then I started praying to my loved ones or friends that have passed on. The weird thing is, after praying the first night or first few times, i get a dream with them in it.

Events like these is why i believe ancestor worship is common practice, even in this day and age.

R.I.P Grandma

it might be that the 'mind' is releasing itself. kind of like a last moment of release.

EDIT:

RIP to your grandma.

i still remember the dream i had with mine. it was surreal
frown.gif

it might be that the 'mind' is releasing itself. kind of like a last moment of release.

EDIT:

RIP to your grandma.

i still remember the dream i had with mine. it was surreal
frown.gif

I don't think it is uncommon for a dying person to experience some form of hysteria or delusion right before they die.

I don't think it is uncommon for a dying person to experience some form of hysteria or delusion right before they die.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this right here.... 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i def have an open mind to stuff like this and near death experiences as well. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this right here.... 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i def have an open mind to stuff like this and near death experiences as well. 

Back
Top Bottom