Too much cologne

Pretty sure I sprayed too much this morning and was in a hurry and didn't even realize it until I got in my car.

Anyone know how to kill this smell a bit? Can't open the windows in my office and I'm dying in here

i always keep an extra shirt hanging in my backseat.. 
i do this b/c im clumsy & spill food on myself on a weekly basis. 
why dont you take a walk outside or something?

Can't see the video.

But yeah I've been walking aroud a lot. Maybe it's just in my head, no one else seems bothered.
I doubt it though

Naw they see and smell you. They're like "omgitswes, he stinks today." But they wont anything to your face.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Naw they see and smell you. They're like "omgitswes, he stinks today." But they wont anything to your face.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
wouldn't surprise me.
Going to lunch with my girl too, hopefully it dies off by then.

did you put it on your skin or just your clothes?  if you put it on your skin goto the bathroom get a paper towel and wash some of it off

clothes
frown.gif

I was in a hurry and just sprayed and left. It was only one spray but this stuff is strong

Originally Posted by proper english

i always keep an extra shirt hanging in my backseat.. 
i do this b/c im clumsy & spill food on myself on a weekly basis. 
why dont you take a walk outside or something?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH??!!

i think i'm so scared of spraying too much that i spray too little.

smh..

One spray to the chest, one spray to the hands, rub together and apply to face/neck area and arms

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
I forgot about that Cologne commercial
roll.gif
Seriously, that *%!! is 8 years old.  Still funny.

Anyway - WHEN I wear cologne, I just do one spray straight to the chest.

I was stupid in college.  I literally did about 7 sprays...chest, crotch of my jeans, even my $+@#!# hair.  Just loaded with it.

I don't know too many people that wear a lot of cologne, and I'm honestly put off by it now that I'm older.  I think I have 3 bottles left, and once those are gone, I will probably never buy cologne again - serious waste of money.

I think I have Aqua di Gio, Armani Mania, and some Ralph Lauren Polo or Romance or something like that.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

What's that smell?

OMG, it's Wes.

roll.gif
roll.gif

It's died down now. I don't even smell at all anymore unless I stick the shirt to my face

Back
Top Bottom