Top 5 southern albums ever

BIG_KRIT_Krit_Wuz_Here-front-large.jpg

220px-PtIIcover.jpg

King_(album).jpg

fb1342044850ff4bc9e461a3d2d880a9.953x953x1.jpg

Lil_Wayne_-_Tha_Carter.jpg

My personal top 5, although I felt bad for leaving UGK and Ludacris out :frown:

Last edited:
playa fly and tommy wright III, kingpin skinny pimp......damn thats some classic southern rap right there!

Urban Legend
The Carter 2
DS2
Motivation: 101
Aquemeni
..........fam............i cant even..................you have knowledge and you SERIOUSLY couldnt find something more top 5 worthy then DS2?!

DS1 MIGHT BE CLOSER TO TOP 5 !

"THIS MAN HAS HAD IT" 
roll.gif

^I had that album right when it came out, but i don't think I paid it any mind until 4 years later when In Our Lifetime came out :lol:

My god some of the choices in this thread. SMH

Scarface Untouchable
Mac Shell Shocked
Kane & Able Am I My Brothers Keeper
Juvenile 400 Degrees
Pastor Troy Face Off (this can be swapped with any album below)

Honorable mention

C Murder Life after Death (Bossalini was garbage)
BG Choppa City in the Ghetto
Fiend There's One In Every Family
Devin The Dude or Just Tryna Live
A G 2 A KE Meal Ticket
Project Pat Mr Don't Play
Soulja Slim Give it to them Raw
Hot Boys Guerrilla Warfare

Last edited:
Whoa, Bossalinie is garbage?!? You my guy but **** no. That **** got heat.

I just heard "Am I My Brother's Keeper" for the first time. I ain't know them boys were Hispanic. I would have bought that **** back in 98.

Whoa, Bossalinie is garbage?!? You my guy but **** no. That **** got heat.

I just heard "Am I My Brother's Keeper" for the first time. I ain't know them boys were Hispanic. I would have bought that **** back in 98.

Bossalini was such a drop off from his first album throughout my neighborhood it was deemed trash. I'll have to revisit it now and listen.

Bossalinie is dope but there's two problems. It had like 28 tracks and a lot of filler. Cut that **** to 12-14 and it's a great album. The other problem is Life or Death is a classic. That's my favorite NL album.

Ice Cream Man still sound hard as **** today. My favorite P is still Ghetto Dope.

Last edited:
Yea Bossalinie had waaaaaay too much filler, and Life After Death was just too good of an album before that

The first Kane and Abel 7 sins one of NL top cds too. Am I my brothers keeper had fire but wasn't as raw

This may be true but my favorite K & A song is From my Hood to your Hood. Their album Most Wanted was fire too. IMO

God and Gunz my fav. Off the first , Am I brothers keeper the song is on that album. The third album was a huge let down the single gassed me but didn't deliver.

Back
Top Bottom