Top Nike designer (Tinker Hatfield) can’t stand LeBron’s entourage

I'll ball in Jordan XIV retros all day. Forefoot and heel zoom, full herringbone traction pattern and a shank plate and not that heavy weight wise. Not too much to complain about.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

when are people going to realize, lebron is a straight up punk

when are you going to realize that your opinion doesn't count for anything, and that Lebrons game SPEAKS for its self.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

when are people going to realize, lebron is a straight up punk

when are you going to realize that your opinion doesn't count for anything, and that Lebrons game SPEAKS for its self.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

laugh.gif

I am a bigger fan of Kobe than LeBron.
But lets be serious now, Lebron's line > Kobe's line in terms of looks (subjective, but the IV, V, and VI are too similar IMO). Performance, ive heard more great things about the IV, V, VI but the V2 VIII, and even 7 PS are amazing balling shoes.

I am a bigger fan of Kobe than LeBron.
But lets be serious now, Lebron's line > Kobe's line in terms of looks (subjective, but the IV, V, and VI are too similar IMO). Performance, ive heard more great things about the IV, V, VI but the V2 VIII, and even 7 PS are amazing balling shoes.

Originally Posted by Jay02

The retros are still basketball shoes. Thats why you see alot of college ball players playing in retros. I'd be damned if they were all rocking OG's. Now if they are qaulity basketball shoes, thats debatable.
yeah, but they're really not.

air max 90s? retro running shoes. not running shoes for today.

Originally Posted by Jay02

The retros are still basketball shoes. Thats why you see alot of college ball players playing in retros. I'd be damned if they were all rocking OG's. Now if they are qaulity basketball shoes, thats debatable.
yeah, but they're really not.

air max 90s? retro running shoes. not running shoes for today.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm pretty sure kobe's sell better.

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out.To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out.To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows

Judging by your avy bro... it seems that you only noticed them because you want to see them.

Kobe's been dominating the jersey sales for awhile. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't selling.

Judging by your avy bro... it seems that you only noticed them because you want to see them.

Kobe's been dominating the jersey sales for awhile. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't selling.

I can tell you Kobe's out sell Lebrons in Canada almost 3-1.
Yea, I know, who cares about Canada, but 
laugh.gif

I can tell you Kobe's out sell Lebrons in Canada almost 3-1.
Yea, I know, who cares about Canada, but 
laugh.gif

aj XIII>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron I-8

aj XIII>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron I-8

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Back
Top Bottom