Transgender woman says she's rejected by straight men because she has a penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem.

These women want to be seen as women bu they are not women.

They want straight guys and they are not going to get them.

This is why so many of them are depressed, because no matter how many surgeries they get dont they still have to reveal they were born a man when they get into a serious relationship. This is not good for your mental health. To do everything to change who you are and still not be accepted when you make those changes.

"I will only date/marry/like women who were born with a vagina and a uterus"

This is what dating profiles have to say now.
All this.  They are forever going to be depressed until they accept who they are.  Happiness begins with yourself.

If you are a man that wants to be a woman, and dresses like one or even gets a surgery to look physically similar to one, thats FINE.  Its different but thats who you are.  He/She needs to find somebody who likes THEM for THEM.  Not someone who likes them for what they aren't but want to be.  Theres plenty of people that would date the person in that article just as they are. 

That person is waiting to get a surgery, and basically stated that they plan to trick dudes into being intimate with them.  Why live a lie like that instead of just finding someone thats attracted to you?  Crazy smh.

Last edited:
What a time to be alive.
mean.gif
sick.gif
If this is the way the world is going, its about time for an Asteroid or something to come wipe this joint out yo....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Say what you want but this Transgender woman is attractive.

nah there was a thread recently, dude in thread was a popular transgender model legit if you didnt know most dudes would give her a 9-10

legit mind f...

Say what you want but this Transgender woman is attractive.
That just blatantly looks like a dude in a wig. Come on man.

No disrespect if he's reading this, he's just not deep enough into the trans game yet. I've seen some really convincing ones.

Can't be mad at dudes callin em bigots for not wanting to smash a shemale

Kind of ******* is that?

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If this is the case for ppl that love to label others ____-phobic then I'm obesephobic, dolphinteethphobic, anorexiaphobic, etc. and so much more.
Don't reach.

This simply comes down to preference. This being the preference of wanting to be in relationships with females.

How am I reaching? I'm not calling them a bigot.
Because we call it as it is?

Basically...

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If this is the case for ppl that love to label others ____-phobic then I'm obesephobic, dolphinteethphobic, anorexiaphobic, etc. and so much more.
Don't reach.

This simply comes down to preference. This being the preference of wanting to be in relationships with females.

How am I reaching? I'm not calling them a bigot.
I'm saying you're reaching because you're assuming we'll be called bigots for not wanting to smash somebody with a penis :lol:

This aint like the other thread where dudes were really going out there way to bring offensive arguments and reveal they're intolerance.

Last edited:
What I dont get is: I have seen alot of transgender people on the internet and they always say that they felt like they were born in the wrong body.
So they start the hard journey of transitioning so that they can "feel comfortable in their own skin" or "be who they really are".

And I get that. If that's what makes you happy then go for it.

But you transitioned from a man to a woman FOR YOU, not me. For your own comfort. For your own peace of mind.

But increasingly, the transgender community acts like its doing ME a favor, and that I should just accept you as a woman because thats what you felt like you have always been.

But in reality, as a straight guy Im going to do what is comfortable for ME and date/have sex with humans that were born female( to put it as PC as I can).
And Im going to reject (with the quickness) any and all advances, sexual or otherwise, from you if you were born a man. Thats what Im comfortable with.
RESPECT MY COMFORT.

I will always see you for what you are. A man that transitioned into a woman or a transgender woman.
NOT a woman. A transgender woman.

But I guess thats what they call bigotry these days.

Last edited:
I'm saying you're reaching because you're assuming we'll be called bigots for not wanting to smash somebody with a penis :lol:

This aint like the other thread where dudes were really going out there way to bring offensive arguments and reveal they're intolerance.

I got labeled a bigot just for saying " don't compare gay rights to black rights." So...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom