Transgender woman says she's rejected by straight men because she has a penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying you're reaching because you're assuming we'll be called bigots for not wanting to smash somebody with a penis :lol:

This aint like the other thread where dudes were really going out there way to bring offensive arguments and reveal they're intolerance.

I got labeled a bigot just for saying " don't compare gay rights to black rights." So...
If that was literally all you said then whoever said that is crazy but I doubt that was all you said :lol:

If that was literally all you said then whoever said that is crazy but I doubt that was all you said :lol:

Hmmm...why do you doubt that? Not once did I say I was against gay rights. I just asked that it not be compared to black civil rights. Then I was labeled a bigot.

Last edited:

Hmmm...why do you doubt that? Not once did I say I was against gay rights. I just asked that it not be compared to black civil rights. Then I was labeled a bigot.
Cuz it isn't enough to be called a bigot.

So either the person is crazy like I already said or you said a whole lot more than you're saying now :lol:

People like to rewrite history in their favor when they feel they've been slighted or wronged.

Last edited:
What I dont get is: I have seen alot of transgender people on the internet and they always say that they felt like they were born in the wrong body.
So they start the hard journey of transitioning so that they can "feel comfortable in their own skin" or "be who they really are".

And I get that. If that's what makes you happy then go for it.

But you transitioned from a man to a woman FOR YOU, not me. For your own comfort. For your own peace of mind.

But increasingly, the transgender community acts like its doing ME a favor, and that I should just accept you as a woman because thats what you felt like you have always been.

But in reality, as a straight guy Im going to do what is comfortable for ME and date/have sex with humans that were born female( to put it as PC as I can).
And Im going to reject (with the quickness) any and all advances, sexual or otherwise, from you if you were born a man. Thats what Im comfortable with.
RESPECT MY COMFORT.

I will always see you for what you are. A man that transitioned into a woman or a transgender woman.
NOT a woman. A transgender woman.

But I guess thats what they call bigotry these days.
ALL THIS.  

Alot of these so-called "activists" claim to fight for equality and freedom of choice, but they only support it when it is to their benefit.  They dont want TRUE equality.

If you want to be free to exercise your choice, dont cry foul when others exercise theirs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If this is the case for ppl that love to label others ____-phobic then I'm obesephobic, dolphinteethphobic, anorexiaphobic, etc. and so much more.
Don't reach.

This simply comes down to preference. This being the preference of wanting to be in relationships with females.
Right. Mate selection, since the dawn of time, has been about selecting good genes as perceived by physical appearance and augmented by compatible personality and persuasion. It's not really even about personal preference so much as ensuring health and survival of offspring. 

We dont choose ugly chicks because our kid may be ugly and wont be able to find a mate and procreate

We dont choose hugely obese partners because we risk passing on diabetes and cardiovascular disease (plus instinctively they wont have the stamina to hunt for food and resources)

Women choose rich dudes because they will provide resources for her and possible child.

Men will not be sexually attracted to transgender women because their genetics have caused some sort of hormonal imbalance that they are now artificially correcting. I had a friend born with one arm. Would I ostracize him/her or reject their friendship? No, they are an awesome person. Would I want to smash a mate with one arm? No.. My brain isnt wired to accept that possibility for my offspring. It is not different for transgenders and it isn't even a conscious decision not to be attracted to them. It's just DNA.

Political correctness has gotten way to far out of hand.

I'm a bigot/jerk because I want to date women that were actually born with a vagina.

F outta here, b

Cuz it isn't enough to be called a bigot.

So either the person is crazy like I already said or you said a whole lot more than you're saying now :lol:

People like to rewrite history in their favor when they feel they've been slighted or wronged.

Haha! You clearly don't know what you're talking about. No reason for me to lie to you dudes. But, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom