True Life: I'm homeless

OP, what part of MD again?

Also, you need to go ahead and shack up w/ your old co-worker.  Like someone else mentioned, drink up! Not like you have **** else to do.  Go ahead and chill @ her spot, do what you gotta do all day, and then start drinking around 3PM, by the time she come home from work-whenever you go to sleep you'll be faded.  

From everything I've skimmed, you too prideful for your own good, given your overall situation. 

Holy **** its crazy out here. This is by far the worst night. Wind is crazy and temp feels like 1°. This is the worst sleep ive gotten so far. I dont know why, but it feels extra small in this back seat right now
Go to Home Depot and get the hand and toe warmers

I copped them yesterday

Prideful? Nah its about holding on to my integrity. Ive come too far, gone through too much learning to have this situation put me in a desperate situation like shaking up with an old co worker, knowing im just a piece of meat there for her taking.

And then there is this other co worker who said "you could stay with me if I didnt have a boyfriend. But wed probably have sex all day" stuff like that is all good if your a young dude or just dont care enough to be used for sex in trade for a place to sleep, but I cant do it.

There's a former co worker of mine that offered me her couch if she didnt have company. But I know she wants sex and it grosses me out. Shes well below my lowest standards and I cant put myself in that position.
Fam, most have us have slayed bigguns for sport, and you can't 'possibly' do it for your own survival? You're doing it wrong my dude. 

This is one of those things that you'll laugh at yourself for being silly about when you get right again. Watch. 

You said yourself that this is an experience that's going to humble you. It seems you're still letting pride get in the way of survival instinct. I wish you all the best and I believe you'll get it right.

Prideful? Nah its about holding on to my integrity. Ive come too far, gone through too much learning to have this situation put me in a desperate situation like shaking up with an old co worker, knowing im just a piece of meat there for her taking.

And then there is this other co worker who said "you could stay with me if I didnt have a boyfriend. But wed probably have sex all day" stuff like that is all good if your a young dude or just dont care enough to be used for sex in trade for a place to sleep, but I cant do it.

Sorry man you wilding.

I would sleep at the co-workers place at night. Nobody said live there.

I wouldnt wait around until you burn through your saving.

I know the feeling. I can't smash whack chicks. However, I'm not going to freeze either. Plus you can stretch your saving that much longer.

Last edited:
This "pride" is whats keeping me a float. Sitting in that cell for 2 days, with a 2 way mirror and all you can see is yourself, lights on 24-7 not seeing outside and not knowing what time it is, all by myself. All I got was one meal in those 2 days. Then being transported to central in a van shackled up to some dude by the ankles, looking out the back of the van seeing people driving in their cars going anywhere they want at anytime. And im there, being told what my every move should be. When and where I can eat. That **** is made to break you. Make you feel less of a person. I refuse to feel that way again. I refuse to have my integrity broken.

There was this big middle aged guy. Big burly guy, who was put in the cell I was in at central. I went in and said waddup to him. He said he doesnt want to talk, hes very angry and if anyone came at him the wrong way hes going to snap cause hes too emotional right now. Its his 1st time being locked up and has never been in trouble. By the end of the day, afyer talking to him some more, I had him in tears. I told him dont let this make you who you're not, stay positive and look at all the good thats still there, like his family calling everyday saying how much they love him. We chopped it up and after, he began talking to this younger kid (18). The basically had the I dont give a **** attitude. Then he began to open up and talk about the aspirations he had in life. By time we were done talking to him, he wanted to get bailed out. Before he didnt give a **** and said no one cares about him anyway.

Me being able to help those 2 is a perfect example of why I will not make this bad situation make me someone im not.
To resort to sleeping with someone for warmth is not the person I am. Thats how people begin to lose themselves and begin doing things they regret later. I have yo stay focused, I have to stand tall and keep on pushing and living.

I told that older guy, Id send him a book but those bastards sent it back. So ill just go and visit him. He doesnt have much longer in there, but Im curious to see how hes holding up

sounds like you already lost yourself at some point (maybe temporarily?), but salute to you and how you choosing to live by during this down point in your journey fam.  Good luck.  Did you ever say which part of MD?

Last edited:
sounds like you already lost yourself at some point (maybe temporarily?), but salute to you and how you choosing to live by during this down point in your journey fam.  Good luck.  Did you ever say which part of MD?

I sure did. I should of trusted my gut feeling.

Im on the west of Baltimore County

I sure did. I should of trusted my gut feeling.

Im on the west of Baltimore County
true, if you can manage to get to/from moco and want to hang out or grab a drink/meal, it's on me, wherever you wanna go. 

This "pride" is whats keeping me a float.

Pride caused alotta men to make bad decisions.

You should stop giving credit to pride.
Its not gonna end like this you know that u gonna get back on ya feet famb.

Pride mite keep u afloat but dat ***** gonna keep you warm dog.

***** will do alot for you.

It's gotten some of the best men through tough times.

The best men.

Yo whats wrong with you,man? You sleeping in a car and dont want to stay with two people because they may use you for sex?! Are you really homeless?

She cant be uglier than freezing bro.

Im saying, if she fat even better. That's body heat. Just drink that bottle of cheap vodka and get to work. :smh:

drinking-vodka.gif

exactly what it is. Ever since I moved to MD, my focus was my family. Never cared to make close friends and never did.
I left it all back in NY

Gotcha. People use the term "friends" real losely. I know alot of people but only have a handful of friends.

They arent asking you to do crack or heroine OP. Have sex with ole girl for an hour a day then fall asleep on a warm bed wake up and search for jobs.. I dont understand..

They arent asking you to do crack or heroine OP. Have sex with ole girl for an hour a day then fall asleep on a warm bed wake up and search for jobs.. I dont understand..

da m3 keeping op warm while he waits for da dimes with da perfectly sculpted elbows to pull up and offer some wet head and a warm bed.

Op this is your chance.

Alot of men go through the fire.
But only the truly great men come up out that mf wit the flame still burning inside them.

The same men who could be king if the kingdom called upon them to do so.
The same men who can lead cowards into battle and come out victorious.
The same men whom..if thrown to the wolves...would come back leading the pack.

The same men who deserve the big piece of chicken.

The scars on the inside are what builds you.
A knight in shining armor has never been truly tested.
we all fall brother.
FAIL = First Attempt At Learning

but its up to you opee....motivation is fleeting....but discipline is not.
A year from now youre gonna have a good life...and youre going to say to yourself "I EARNED THIS"
literal blood sweat and tears.

its time brother.

Its time.

Last edited:
This "pride" is whats keeping me a float. Sitting in that cell for 2 days, with a 2 way mirror and all you can see is yourself, lights on 24-7 not seeing outside and not knowing what time it is, all by myself. All I got was one meal in those 2 days. Then being transported to central in a van shackled up to some dude by the ankles, looking out the back of the van seeing people driving in their cars going anywhere they want at anytime. And im there, being told what my every move should be. When and where I can eat. That **** is made to break you. Make you feel less of a person. I refuse to feel that way again. I refuse to have my integrity broken.

There was this big middle aged guy. Big burly guy, who was put in the cell I was in at central. I went in and said waddup to him. He said he doesnt want to talk, hes very angry and if anyone came at him the wrong way hes going to snap cause hes too emotional right now. Its his 1st time being locked up and has never been in trouble. By the end of the day, afyer talking to him some more, I had him in tears. I told him dont let this make you who you're not, stay positive and look at all the good thats still there, like his family calling everyday saying how much they love him. We chopped it up and after, he began talking to this younger kid (18). The basically had the I dont give a **** attitude. Then he began to open up and talk about the aspirations he had in life. By time we were done talking to him, he wanted to get bailed out. Before he didnt give a **** and said no one cares about him anyway.

Me being able to help those 2 is a perfect example of why I will not make this bad situation make me someone im not.
To resort to sleeping with someone for warmth is not the person I am. Thats how people begin to lose themselves and begin doing things they regret later. I have yo stay focused, I have to stand tall and keep on pushing and living.

I told that older guy, Id send him a book but those bastards sent it back. So ill just go and visit him. He doesnt have much longer in there, but Im curious to see how hes holding up

Dude your case can drag on for a minute. Plus you gotta pay the lawyer.

Its easier to crash on a couch then borrow money.

Till OP let a NTer pull up on him or cop him some dinner, he might as well be @Kellyrep  w/ this story.  Too much ish not adding up 

Back
Top Bottom