True Life: I'm homeless

It's cold out there today man. Go shack up with that big girl for the night. Be safe...

You ain't willing to do "g4p" but at least do that fat chick who can cook and give you a warm place

Dropten X Kellyrep would be a true NT love story.

Dropten provide Kellyrep with eggplant that wont leave her in a couple of weeks that she so desperately desires. He will listen to her skewed opinion about men while staying warm cuddling next to her hips that don't lie.

Here is an excerpt from the book:

He did not refuse her invitation for a warm place to stay. He did not remark that that her place though not dirty was not clean either. He did not refuse her bed or even the soft couch in her living room.

No, he went to her thinking that this was good and right in a way his soul could understand even if his mind would have suggested other places to take this step on their journey.

She had built her house with her phlebotomy certification and now she would put his hands on his, and build something new.

He drew close, standing in front of her. He touched her face, her skin soft beneath his calloused lifting hands. She turned her face into his hand and kissed the toughened ridges.

“Can I hit loser,” he whispered.

Dropten whips it out.

Come. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips. She cried out and he bored deeply. She clutched his arms as he brought her. She cried out again and again until she could barely stand. He slid his arm around her waist and drew back just enough so that he could look at her flushed cheeks and liquid eyes.

She steps back and asks. What type of sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? Not sure where she is going wrong or what formula to follow.

Last edited:

Dropten provide Kellyrep with eggplant that wont leave her in a couple of weeks that she so desperately desires. He will listen to her skewed opinion about men while staying warm cuddling next to her hips that don't lie.

He did not refuse her invitation for a warm place to stay. He did not remark that that her place though not dirty was not clean either. He did not refuse her bed or even the soft couch in her living room.

No, he went to her thinking that this was good and right in a way his soul could understand even if his mind would have suggested other places to take this step on their journey.

She had built her house with her phlebotomy certification and now she would put his hands on his, and build something new.

He drew close, standing in front of her. He touched her face, her skin soft beneath his calloused lifting hands. She turned her face into his hand and kissed the toughened ridges.

Dropten whips it out.

Come. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips. She cried out and he bored deeply. She clutched his arms as he brought her. She cried out again and again until she could barely stand. He slid his arm around her waist and drew back just enough so that he could look at her flushed cheeks and liquid eyes.

She steps back and asks. What type of sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? Not sure where she is going wrong or what formula to follow.

bruh...real tears falling from my eyes right now

isnt kellyrep in the dmv hmmm

Pride is what's holdin a lot of people back from fully flourishing in life man. Everyone deals with it but at some point you have to let it go

Dropten whips it out.

Wow.

A+ for your imagination b

Got damn it's my bday this weekend n it's supposed to be frigid :smh: ...OP if the weather not too crazy u can come turn up ova east with ******, the booze n bishes will keep u in high spirits n warm :pimp:

Last edited:
Why don't you rascals put some money on his account instead of telling him to sell his body. Yall can't spare 5 bucks? I'm disappointed it's only $55 in there

Op this is your chance.

Alot of men go through the fire.
But only the truly great men come up out that mf wit the flame still burning inside them.

The same men who could be king if the kingdom called upon them to do so.
The same men who can lead cowards into battle and come out victorious.
The same men whom..if thrown to the wolves...would come back leading the pack.

The same men who deserve the big piece of chicken.

The scars on the inside are what builds you.
A knight in shining armor has never been truly tested.
we all fall brother.
FAIL = First Attempt At Learning

but its up to you opee....motivation is fleeting....but discipline is not.
A year from now youre gonna have a good life...and youre going to say to yourself "I EARNED THIS"
literal blood sweat and tears.

its time brother.

Its time.
Damn bruh...

I'd follow you into battle after that :lol: :pimp:

Got damn it's my bday this weekend n it's supposed to be frigid :smh: ...OP if the weather not too crazy u can come turn up ova east with ******, the booze n bishes will keep u in high spirits n warm :pimp:
You hittin Norma Jeans?

Smashing the big girl for a nice meal and a place to stay sounds way better than the "g4p" option that was mentioned earlier
roll.gif
 this thread has took so many turns I forgot about the g4p.

Cold as **** out here in the DMV tonight OP. Stay warm. Hope you're crashing at someone's place.

Last edited:
OP, PM your PO BOX info. I'm not about giving money, unless you're getting 5 dollar slices. I usually buy 3-4 bananas for a dollar and give one to someone in need instead of money.

I'm a supervisor at a pharmacy, so I'll hook you up the essentials.

Toothbrush.
Toothpaste.
Deodorant.
Gum.
Some Tylenol cold and flu, just in case you get sick.
Wipes.
Hand sanitizer.
Batteries.
Lotion.
Tissue.

Anybody else have any ideas? I'll be able to ship on Thursday so we have time. OP don't hesitate to ask, these are just a few essentials I'm sure will help.

Back
Top Bottom