True Life: I'm homeless

On Monday I went to see my lady friend and she surprised me with a room and stayed with me the night. The next morning im in the shower and she uses my phone and books another room through the priceline app for lastnight, but this time at my expense :stoneface: I was kind of mad cause I could of saved it for this weekend. But Im not too mad cause I was warm and she fed me. The snow situation is going to be tough, but in a weird way im looking forward to it. I want to see what im made of and how well I can handle it.

For all who donated to the gofundme. THANK YOU. It will be put to good use

Last edited:
She cant be uglier than freezing bro.

Dropten X Kellyrep would be a true NT love story.

Dropten provide Kellyrep with eggplant that wont leave her in a couple of weeks that she so desperately desires. He will listen to her skewed opinion about men while staying warm cuddling next to her hips that don't lie.

Here is an excerpt from the book:

He did not refuse her invitation for a warm place to stay. He did not remark that that her place though not dirty was not clean either. He did not refuse her bed or even the soft couch in her living room.

No, he went to her thinking that this was good and right in a way his soul could understand even if his mind would have suggested other places to take this step on their journey.

She had built her house with her phlebotomy certification and now she would put his hands on his, and build something new.

He drew close, standing in front of her. He touched her face, her skin soft beneath his calloused lifting hands. She turned her face into his hand and kissed the toughened ridges.

“Can I hit loser,” he whispered.

Dropten whips it out.

Come. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips. She cried out and he bored deeply. She clutched his arms as he brought her. She cried out again and again until she could barely stand. He slid his arm around her waist and drew back just enough so that he could look at her flushed cheeks and liquid eyes.

She steps back and asks. What type of sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? Not sure where she is going wrong or what formula to follow.

West coast homeless >

Fjdkskkskssj :rofl:

This thread is hilarious...

OP, I live in Anne Arundel county, I'll be on the lookout for any gigs that don't do background checks for you if you want em.

A year or 2, I could've just given you a job, but I'm doing something else now.

PM me if there's any way I can help

On Monday I went to see my lady friend and she surprised me with a room and stayed with me the night. The next morning im in the shower and she uses my phone and books another room through the priceline app for lastnight, but this time at my expense :stoneface: I was kind of mad cause I could of saved it for this weekend. But Im not too mad cause I was warm and she fed me. The snow situation is going to be tough, but in a weird way im looking forward to it. I want to see what im made of and how well I can handle it.

For all who donated to the gofundme. THANK YOU. It will be put to good use

So she booked a room on your time w/o tellin' you....

You mentioned it before, but you might be serving time for your involvement in whatever case?

Bruh. :smh:

Opie, we are about to get 2 feet of snow. Don't try to be a tough guy. Get some shelter for the weekend.

If you hungry and someone offer you something and you say nah I don't want that, you not really hungry.
word up...yall giving money to this picky beggar is dumb af 

this fool is literally choosing to sleep in his car and yall wanna support this.  nah fam no charity for you. there are people much more deserving.

Last edited:
OP dip into your savings and get a room so that you can at least have some shelter from the storm. Pick your battles... no need to play around with mother nature

I'm probably stating the obvious, but you're currently suffering from the choices you've made in the past and from what I've read so far you'll continue to suffer in the future for the choices you're making right now. Cause any one with good logic and reasoning skills knows some of the choices you are making currently are not good sound choices. Positivity goes a long way, but so do good choices. Good luck.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

What DC said.

Also get a room OP. Why sleep in 2 feet of snow? You can die. How u gonna put the heat on? Make sure your tailpipes are clear from snow or u gon be sleeping for real.

Get a hotel/motel for 3 nights. Post the link of the one you want. I'll take care of it.

gonna post a ad on backpage for OP with the room number. ;( need 35% of everything. Anyone else down ?

Last edited:
If you hungry and someone offer you something and you say nah I don't want that, you not really hungry.

word up...yall giving money to this picky beggar is dumb af 
this fool is literally choosing to sleep in his car and yall wanna support this.  nah fam no charity for you. there are people much more deserving.
:lol: bruh your life must be some **** cause almost all your posts are filled w/ negativity & cynicism.

Or if someone hurt you, forgive them & then forgive yourself for being weak.

This post made me cringe
Op this is your chance.

Alot of men go through the fire.
But only the truly great men come up out that mf wit the flame still burning inside them.

The same men who could be king if the kingdom called upon them to do so.
The same men who can lead cowards into battle and come out victorious.
The same men whom..if thrown to the wolves...would come back leading the pack.

The same men who deserve the big piece of chicken.

The scars on the inside are what builds you.
A knight in shining armor has never been truly tested.
we all fall brother.
FAIL = First Attempt At Learning

but its up to you opee....motivation is fleeting....but discipline is not.
A year from now youre gonna have a good life...and youre going to say to yourself "I EARNED THIS"
literal blood sweat and tears.

its time brother.

Its time.

you can't find a room to rent for 300-400/ mo? tha would be far more cost effective and easier on you than checking in and out of motels

Last edited:
[thread="642315"]What kind of non-existent privacy settings do you have on your phone where someone can LOG IN, log into priceline, use your credit card on file, and do it on the low? Like wtf dude LOL[/thread]

Never even thought about that.... :lol:

I have finger print reader on my phone. I added hers to the reader because she uses my phone sometimes. Priceline app has all the CC info stored it in like many apps you use to pay for anything like ebay etc. She asked me If she can use my phone to use priceline, I didnt think anything of it so I said yes. Either way, just wanted to share that my last 2 nights were in a room because I know people are wondering if im somewhere warm because it was cold as **** yesterday.

And how do I benefit from lying about something like that?
If anything it makes things seem like im doing somewhat ok because I was in a room the last 2 nights. Im jusy trying to share my day to day with NT thats all. No reason to lie about anything

I'm homeless forreal forreal. Like I sleep outside. Im in southern California and I'm underweight bros. All these cats out here probably think they can whoop my *** cause I'm frail. But no lie these white guys out here buff as hell and I need to catch up. When I go to the winter shelter in west LA they wake me up at 5 and ship us off to the beach. I need your help niketalk fam

Last edited:
I'm homeless forreal forreal. Like I sleep outside. Im in southern California and I'm underweight bros. All these cats out here probably think they can whoop my *** cause I'm frail. But no lie these white guys out here buff as hell and I need to catch up. When I go to the winter shelter in west LA they wake me up at 5 and ship us off to the beach. I need your help niketalk fam

If this is real what have you done for the past year? Sounds like an amazing lack of hustle.

Back
Top Bottom