Tupac Shakur: The Most Interesting Man In The World (Long Read, But Worth It)

Man the dude had crazy personality. Why you think theres so many different sides to pac?

He could hold a conversation with anyone from any background.

But forget dudes political background, his upbringing, and just about anything you can think about pac....cuz he was tryna to be gangsta rapper for so long, it automatically discredits everything he stood for and how he moved. Dude was solid, just full of himself when it came to that thug life stuff

I view Black Panther Jr Pac as the legit Pac.

The fake thug dude is the counterfeit Pac. That was his gimmick. His character. A monster he allowed to get bigger than he could handle

I dont think pac was 'fake' he just pushed that thug image to hard and had him thinkin he was that 'thug' he created.

No doubt dude was real, just wasnt no dam gangsta.
Thug life started off on overcoming obstacles on all means. If you really think about it, it takes a gangsters mentality to overthrow a gangster. Pac got caught up in all the glitz and glamour that he was actually going against.

Pac was a great rapper but dude was kinda fake.

His lifestyle and his music. If one boy around today, he would be getting roasted for some of his antics

Just like that fake wrestling you watch every night.
frown.gif

it pain me to watch the hate pac got. He was never fake far from it he tried to change his image to reach the uneducated (gangster thugs) i liked biggie music but he was not on the level of pac the only one to come close was nas. I wish that back then they would have all came together and help each other but egos are like *** hole everybody has one but he was far from fake 

Back
Top Bottom