Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

His chemistry always been rocky with the Inside crew to me, i'm cool with swapping him out for more KG segments, and bring back GP and CWebb.

I always thought it was common knowledge that 99-03 NBA was pretty cheeks
laugh.gif
maybe even as late as 2005
**** was ugly no doubt

I mean look at the teams now.

West is weak after 4-8 and East is weak 2-8

been that way for some time. i feel there was more talent distribution years ago than now. also i lowkey feel flopping is more prevalent in today's game. that's y the NBA has that fine rule but suck at enforcing.

lebron is one of the greatest actors of our generation.

Plus, the 90s/2000s had "hand checking", no zone defense, etc. you can't even elbow the air in modern day NBA. It's just like the NFL nowadays, soft, and offense-driven. That's why the NBA and NFL have more bad product, occasionally. Too many new rules in the NBA.

Plus, the 90s/2000s had "hand checking", no zone defense, etc. you can't even elbow the air in modern day NBA. It's just like the NFL nowadays, soft, and offense-driven. That's why the NBA and NFL have more bad product, occasionally. Too many new rules in the NBA.
yup.. "offenses are so much more efficient now"

No ish they made rule changes for that purpose. More scoring =more money.
No idea why people even try to Argue defense is better now. That's false

Last edited:
Those Celtics teams wasn't good, they were products of a terrible conference. :lol:

The Jermaine/Artest Pacers were good and of course the Pistons.

Put the Rose colored lenses and nostalgia down....and look at the numbers, games and team constructions.

fax

Just look at the fluidity of offense.

Hell, even the guy who started the spreading out f the NBA (D'Antoni) has tweaked his own offense a bit.

The Rockets of today are a better offense team than his Suns teams

Watching the Warriors is like a thing of beaty with all of their movement.

yup.. "offenses are so much more efficient now"

No ish they made rule changes for that purpose. More scoring =more money.
No idea why people even try to Argue defense is better now. That's false

defense is more COMPLEX b/c the very reasaons you just quoted.

You can't just HOLD your opponent b/c you're stronger than them. You have to actually MOVE your feet, and use HELP side defenders better

and no, scoring is not WAY up. :lol: :lol:

This isn't like the NFL where you're seeing mediocre QBs get 4k yards in passing.

How many players averaged over 30 ppg in the last 5 years vs the previous 10? If this were the case, 30 ppg scoreres would be way up and it's not.

fax

Hell, even the guy who started the spreading out f the NBA (D'Antoni) has tweaked his own offense a bit.

You can't just HOLD your opponent b/c you're stronger than them. You have to actually MOVE your feet, and use HELP side defenders better

This isn't like the NFL where you're seeing mediocre QBs get 4k yards in passing.

How many players averaged over 30 ppg in the last 5 years vs the previous 10? If this were the case, 30 ppg scoreres would be way up and it's not.

Those who know [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

I watch as many different games from different eras as I can. My favorite is the late 90s & early 00s because that's when I grew up with the game...and fell in love with it. An offensive set back then would be a pin down, or curl off double screen to get Tmac isolated on the wing....while the defense is set....and pat Garrity, Gordon's Gircek, Mike Miller and DJ Armstrong are bunched up....waiting on tmac to react.

Reactions: OTG
fax

Those who know [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

I watch as many different games from different eras as I can. My favorite is the late 90s & early 00s because that's when I grew up with the game...and fell in love with it. An offensive set back then would be a pin down, or curl off double screen to get Tmac isolated on the wing....while the defense is set....and pat Garrity, Gordon's Gircek, Mike Miller and DJ Armstrong are bunched up....waiting on tmac to react.

A young Mike Miller would be Gordon Hayward in this era.

Disrespectful :rofl:.

So what would that make Black Gordon Hayward in the early 00's (Desmond Mason :nerd: :lol:)

Mike Miller had some good years with the Grizzlies and Wzards back in the day though. Hayward is just a much better athlete and has a better feel for the game and handle than mike Miller. Only thing they got in common is they are white...and we're playmaking wings.

Disrespectful :rofl:.

So what would that make Black Gordon Hayward in the early 00's (Desmond Mason :nerd: :lol:)

Mike Miller had some good years with the Grizzlies and Wzards back in the day though. Hayward is just a much better athlete and has a better feel for the game and handle than mike Miller. Only thing they got in common is they are white...and we're playmaking wings.

Seattle Brent Barry > Gordon

View media item 2349892

If the Matt Barnes looking dude from OKC can get PT, they would.

i bet he could go back in that time period and average 15 ppg just off the stength of being the most athletic guy on the floor.

he can't do that in the nba today.

Hell nah. You could play defense back then. He can't shoot and he definitely wasn't scoring on the big men back then.

Steve Francis would come close to averaging a triple today. Jason Kidd would average a triple... By far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom