Twitter Panic about the EBT Shutdown

so shameful how people behave. Can they even fit all that food in their homes? It doesn't make sense to me how this could happen, and Walmart allows it? WHo is going to pay back all the money that was stolen? I hope they deduct future monies from those people that took advantage of that glitch. Just shameful :smh:.

the sad thing is that people aren't even ashamed to be on the system. I'm not talking about people who work but get laid off and need this as a last resort. I'm talking about those people who have made a career out of this. Growing up I've heard people being ridiculed and made fun of if they were on food stamps. Nobody ever bragged about it. Now, people are making songs about it. Talking about it in casual conversation :smh:. This isn't something to be proud of, and nobody with self respect we act the way these animals did.

Last edited:
I'm fortunate to have never needed food stamps. Even when my parents were students and broke, they worked hard to make it work.

I buy $200 worth of EBT from a classmate for $75. Dude doesnt even need the EBT, and uses the $75 for booze :lol:
u cant even buy alcohol with ebt cards

EBT
Idgaf.
As soon as I see one we clowning,
Depending on the govt like a pimp
Not even my fam in LA be on it
An they broke broke, too much pride.

I believe there's more white people on public assistance than anything, however that doesn't fit the agenda.

Go to SAMs club in the ghetto and I see some people with 500 worth of groceries and I'm like wth :smh: it's obvious they are getting it from the government smh

I hate gong to walmart, all I see is weird people and from trailer parks, Haven't been there in months surprisingly

But Sams Club doesn't accept EBT.

Look at this euro :smh:

My people can't even shop in SAMs without whites judging smh

White women be on ebt more than black men/women combined but let y'all tell it and it's only coloreds

I wish I could find people to sell me EBT credit. I might just post up in the hood one day and ask around.

Look at this euro :smh:

My people can't even shop in SAMs without whites judging smh

White women be on ebt more than black men/women combined but let y'all tell it and it's only coloreds

Anyone who claims to see people wit EBT is a liar. I can't remember the last time I took time to pay attention to what the person in front of me paid with. And even then it's 1 person what every 2 weeks?! Get the **** out of here talking bout y'all see it all the time. Carts full of nothing but junk. Unless your a cashier how the **** would you know?

O, black, 2 kids, cart full of food..... Must be food stamps huh. :smh:

I cash out an ebt card whenever possible. Never been too proud for half price groceries.

And Sams Club in MI does accept them.

Last edited:
just like there's people that misuse this type of assistance, theres also families that rely on it.

my fam was on it after my parents lost their jobs, the nonsense being typed only shows that some of you kids have yet to experience any

of life's true hardships, god forbid you have to feed a family, "i'd rather starve than to be on EBT" what kind of ish is that..

ignorance at its finest.

Last edited:
People be eating good on ebt
With that money I would buy all the funions and pepperoni pizza I could afford :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom