Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

Mids: Mother's Day, USA, Rings, Dark Knight, Silver Surfer, MVP (hopefully he wins) and maybe 1 or 2 more.

Lows: Chef and a couple more. Haven't seen or heard what colorway the others yet. 
I'm wondering how people know this since Under Armour puts the dates of the colorways releasing and I don't see a lot of those. Are they just keeping tricks up their sleeve?

Mids: Mother's Day, USA, Rings, Dark Knight, Silver Surfer, MVP (hopefully he wins) and maybe 1 or 2 more.

Lows: Chef and a couple more. Haven't seen or heard what colorway the others yet. 
Waiting for most of these new cw's like
at-work-cookie-monster.gif

Last edited:
Just returned my ASG's. Ordered a pair of Energy lows with the Footlocker coupon code. Hopefully the translucent sole is the reason why the traction was so bad for me. Also hoping full length Speedform in the lows helps with the ventilation. Didn't realize how good the Kobe VIII's were until it was time to replace them.

I'm wondering how people know this since Under Armour puts the dates of the colorways releasing and I don't see a lot of those. Are they just keeping tricks up their sleeve?
They're just not great at getting info out yet. Should be better soon (hopefully)

But your initial statement makes no reference to a wet floor, so if someone who didn't watch the game read that they'd think that the traction is so bad that it made him slip.

Jeez man. You dont have to say that the floor is wet to say someone slipped. He slipped, do you even have to argue that on the how? Obviously, everybody in this forum (me included) and all reviewers all over agree it has A+ traction.

Have you ever heard a TV commentator say: "oh he slipped due to a wet floor" ?

They just say "he slipped"

Jeez man. You dont have to say that the floor is wet to say someone slipped. He slipped, do you even have to argue that on the how? Obviously, everybody in this forum (me included) and all reviewers all over agree it has A+ traction.

Have you ever heard a TV commentator say: "oh he slipped due to a wet floor" ?

They just say "he slipped"

If you look just a few posts before yours, people are talking about the traction of the curry 2's and how they are worried about it. You come in and talk about how the traction gave out and he slipped with zero mention of water. So what would that make someone think? That the curry 2's don't have good traction.

And yes the commentators did mention Montiejunas sliding on the floor making it wet, and they also talked about how Curry complained about that spot being wet earlier in the game.

Nah, I have to agree. With the way this is stated without any other context...

Damn, the traction gave out on Curry and slipped.

..it would have any following reader think you are alluding to the point that he slipped because the shoe has bad traction. If it simply said, Curry slipped, I wouldn't have specifically associated him slipping with the shoe. ..but I did assume you meant he slipped because of the shoe.

I didnt watch the game, so I had no context for him slipping, except the part you added about traction giving out.

Just sayin :\

Last edited:
If you look just a few posts before yours, people are talking about the traction of the curry 2's and how they are worried about it. You come in and talk about how the traction gave out and he slipped with zero mention of water. So what would that make someone think? That the curry 2's don't have good traction.

And yes the commentators did mention Montiejunas sliding on the floor making it wet, and they also talked about how Curry complained about that spot being wet earlier in the game
I'm not sure where this is going, but the normal Curry 2's have top notch traction. 

The translucent soles I can't speak of though.  Those were the ones that were getting spotty reviews.

But your initial statement makes no reference to a wet floor, so if someone who didn't watch the game read that they'd think that the traction is so bad that it made him slip.
Thanks for picking this up @joecurr. Kinda thought the guy was just trying to get his post count up so I just dropped it.

Back
Top Bottom