Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

I'm not sure where this is going, but the normal Curry 2's have top notch traction. 

The translucent soles I can't speak of though.  Those were the ones that were getting spotty reviews.
Had to return my ASG's I was ice skating on my gym's court. Granted, it is a dusty court but I had zero issue with my Kobe VIII's. Didn't ever have to wipe those down.

I wonder if UA gonna cancel the 2 rings even if they don't make it past the Clippers 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if UA gonna cancel the 2 rings even if they don't make it past the Clippers :smh:  

Hope not, that's a sick colorway and a must cop for me.

Sucks what happened to Steph, but given the news today...I think that's the best case scenario given he may still return in the playoffs. Things could be worse and he could be out of the playoffs completely. Let's go W's!

Hrmmm, to get these or keep the energy lows I got for $100 yesterday? Guess I'll have to see if the lockdown is good on the lows.
I usually just lurk here, but let me help out. I have the lows and the shoe is great. I'm pretty quick as a player, and the shoe is a great shoe for a guard. Here's what you want to do. The shoe comes with flat laces, so if you use those laces it comes with, the fit is poor if you make sharp cuts and run a lot, stop quick, etc. I was having to retie multiple times. Then I switched laces and the shoe has been great.

Just get some of the round laces and put those in there, and you're good. Ever since I did that the shoes have been perfect. I'm getting the next lows that come out, and I've been thinking about getting a second pair of the ones I have now. But anyway, get some round laces and the shoe is perfect.

I would be willing to bet these are the batmans based on how the inside of the tongue is a label for the name of the shoes.

I've seen pictures (like the ones shown below) of the USA curry's being low....any word on this or are they just going to be the high tops?

I already have the 'Surprise Party' and I for sure will get the Chef's because of how clean they look. But I'm undecided on the USA's.

Dubs catch a huge break
eek.gif
 Chris Paul has broken right hand and likely out for the rest of the Blazers and Warriors series, that of course providing the the Clips gets past the Blazers should be a even series with both starting pg out, if I'am the Warriors I wouldn't even play Steph until they get to the wfc or unless Paul comes back (which is highly unlikely) and they losing the series

Last edited:
Still sucks seeing players go the whole season and get injured now. Anyone who's ever been an athlete cringes at this stuff

Still sucks seeing players go the whole season and get injured now. Anyone who's ever been an athlete cringes at this stuff
I know what you mean but unfortunately injuries are part of the game, I too would want to see teams at full strength so there will be no excuses if they win or lose

I've seen pictures (like the ones shown below) of the USA curry's being low....any word on this or are they just going to be the high tops?

I already have the 'Surprise Party' and I for sure will get the Chef's because of how clean they look. But I'm undecided on the USA's.
Steph was seen at the USA minicamp wearing the mids. Not sure what we're getting. I hope it's the mids.

First off, the two rings colorway news leaking had me thinking "they jinxed it" from the get-go. Secondly, someone at UA take the ".5" ish and put it in a capsule, attach it to a rocket, and fire it into outer space to be lost forever.

I know it's sweat but that was such a fluke play that it had "bad chi" written all over it. The injury robbed us of maybe what could have been the greatest Conference Finals ever should it have been GS and the Spurs.

I know yall gonna be like "he's trippin" but I'm superstitious af and happened? Bruh :nerd:

First off, the two rings colorway news leaking had me thinking "they jinxed it" from the get-go. Secondly, someone at UA take the ".5" ish and put it in a capsule, attach it to a rocket, and fire it into outer space to be lost forever.

I know it's sweat but that was such a fluke play that it had "bad chi" written all over it. The injury robbed us of maybe what could have been the greatest Conference Finals ever should it have been GS and the Spurs.

I know yall gonna be like "he's trippin" but I'm superstitious af and happened? Bruh :nerd:

I thought the shoe was just 'Rings'. The '2' I thought was from the actual shoe name (Curry 2) and not the color.

I guess you havent seen the 3's yet?

The 3's make the 2.5 look like white cement air jordan iv's

Back
Top Bottom