Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
The shoe is called "Rings" not "2 Rings".

Bad luck for Curry: if he had taken a different path, he wouldn't have slipped (Montejunas' fall created that pool of sweat). On the other hand, Warriors got a big break: CP3 and Blake out for rest of playoffs. More rest for Curry.

Thanks for the advice on the lace swap for the curry lows. I think I'm going to get a pair and give it a try. @kayrock

Dubs catch a huge break
eek.gif
 Chris Paul has broken right hand and likely out for the rest of the Blazers and Warriors series, that of course providing the the Clips gets past the Blazers should be a even series with both starting pg out, if I'am the Warriors I wouldn't even play Steph until they get to the wfc or unless Paul comes back (which is highly unlikely) and they losing the series
Everyone is counting out the Blazers but I think they could advance to meet GS in the conf. semis. Personally think that they'll give the Warriors a bit more trouble.

Blazers would be a tough team to beat, the Clips w/o Paul and Griffin would be a cake walk even w/o Steph

I guess back to the shoes? Who here thinks full length real Micro-G feels so much better than Charged? I feel like UA found a way to save a few bucks by switching to Charged.

^also the grey storm cw for that price, i think you have to pay $12 shipping if orders under $100

Last edited:
I guess back to the shoes? Who here thinks full length real Micro-G feels so much better than Charged? I feel like UA found a way to save a few bucks by switching to Charged.
I don't know about production costs or anything like that so I can't save they're trying to save money, but I think Charged works better for Curry than Micro G does. The firmer feel is definitely more stable. I found Micro G very plush and comfortable, but at times a bit too unstable. Given Steph's issues with his ankle, I can understand the switch to Charged

First off, the two rings colorway news leaking had me thinking "they jinxed it" from the get-go. Secondly, someone at UA take the ".5" ish and put it in a capsule, attach it to a rocket, and fire it into outer space to be lost forever.

I know it's sweat but that was such a fluke play that it had "bad chi" written all over it. The injury robbed us of maybe what could have been the greatest Conference Finals ever should it have been GS and the Spurs.

I know yall gonna be like "he's trippin" but I'm superstitious af and happened? Bruh :nerd:

I'm with you. I'd jettison the 2.5s and move on. They seem to have bad mojo or something. I hope Curry doesn't wear them again when he comes back. Stick with the 2s and have UA drop the Giraffes instead of the 2.5s.

I agree that the 2.5s have some sort of bad mojo, however, it's still a business. UA is not going to drop the 2.5 line - they still need to sell shoes before they release the Curry 3s for next season.

another look at the 6.18 waves/silver surfer

Giraffe's still the most coveted for me

Last edited:
These are the "Chef"s.

Btw, is it safe to assume there will be 2 new colorways with Curry winning Scoring Title and MVP? Might hold off on buying since last year's MVP colorway was dope.

These are the "Chef"s.

View media item 2012143

Btw, is it safe to assume there will be 2 new colorways with Curry winning Scoring Title and MVP? Might hold off on buying since last year's MVP colorway was dope.

I hope they release one similar to the anatomic spawns that paid tribute to the MSG game from a few years back. A blue and gold colorway with a bunch of this years stats (402 3's, PPG, 50/40/90, etc.) would be pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom