Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
taking a closer look and feel - the speedform around the ankle/achilles of the suit and tie feels more flexible than my other pairs which are stiffer (even after many wears on court). not sure if anyone else has noticed this.

for reference, the suit and ties are the only pair I have with the verse and no inner ankle grips.

finishline launch locator claims jersey gardens was getting rainmakers...had family head over there since i'm in canada and they don't have it...

edit - loool, the employee just ran to my family and told them "oh they just arrived"...what clowns.

Last edited:
Restock on the providence road certain sizes on UA site. Finishline still has all sizes.

Last edited:
Immortals (GQ photoshoot) as there hasn't been any other pairs with maroon besides that pair

3 colorways in one day is the record lol. Only grabbing Dubnation Homes

Last edited:
Immortals (GQ photoshoot) as there hasn't been any other pairs with maroon besides that pair

3 colorways in one day is the record lol. Only grabbing Dubnation Homes
woah.i thought that was due for january..damn...UA robbing me with Northern Lights and Immortal

finishline launch locator claims jersey gardens was getting rainmakers...had family head over there since i'm in canada and they don't have it...

edit - loool, the employee just ran to my family and told them "oh they just arrived"...what clowns.

Hope you ain't calling the employee a clown. That's pretty considerate of him. Most would just let your fam leave and say whatever.

Can someone refresh my memory as to the Curry One Dubnation release? It was far more limited than the Curry 2 Dubnations, no? If memory serves, the launch locator was far less active for those...

Just got shipping conformation from YCMC on my pair of Northern Lights! Can't wait to see them in person. :smile:

And my size exchange finally came in at FNL for the F2S's. I LOVE these!!! Color is awesome!!! I have 2 pairs of 1's and these could be TTS, but like others said, the 2's are a hair shorter in length. I could have kept my 11 but I have more wiggle room in the 11.5. And they just feel more comfortable. May have to get the Haight Streets when they release. View media item 1832425

Last edited:
That championship pair he wore are a PE? Or will they ever release you guys think? Might have got the name wrong but they look like the dub nations but with the gold midsole.

Can someone refresh my memory as to the Curry One Dubnation release? It was far more limited than the Curry 2 Dubnations, no? If memory serves, the launch locator was far less active for those...
I was more limited . Sold out in five minutes on UA

Back
Top Bottom