Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm not gonna even lie. I'm not keeping my pair unless they win... I already have 3 pairs, I don't mind saving $135. But I truly am shocked on the sleep on these and the waves

Btw 2.5 is 5$ more than the 2s...
Hence the .5 hahahaha

OMG LOL :lol:

Depends on tomorrow.

Everyone is just going on the basis of whether or not the Warriors can close this deal.

Lock in the 73-9 and the demand for the shoe will skyrocket... almost to the status of the 72-10

Damn, didn't even think about that. Sounds good, glad I copped. I just copped because I've been wanting to try out the 2.5's and had the $40 code that expired today, and this color just happened to drop. Now your post has me feeling like I bought a legendary shoe :rofl:

Remember how everyone slept on the XI's, don't sleep people, this is history in the making!

Last edited:
I feel like the NBA wants James to win it.
off course
mean.gif
the NBA's contract with Addidas is ending after this season and Nike will be replacing them
grin.gif
 James is Nike's flagship athlete
eyes.gif

I feel like the NBA wants James to win it.

lol conspiracy theory Nike wants James to win it so they can crush under Armour out (Nike did something to iggy back and made draymond quiet)

I pulled the trigger on dark knights just because the shoe looks so nice and the code is expiring, it will be my first pair of currys.

Ill prob buy more if they win, if they dont win I probably wont be getting anymore just because the shoe will remind me of a disappointment.

Last edited:
I mean I have over 20 Curry shoes and will be a fan no matter what. Sometimes these games seem scripted like it is fake.

For what it's worth, I just tried on some 2.5s becaus do might have to get them online and a size 11 which is my general go to was an ok fit. I tried an 11.5 and it was a better fit immediately. I kinda depends if you like a bit of a snug for or what. I wear for casual so I would probably go with a half size up.

Went ahead copped the 73-9 with the MFP coupon before it expires tonight. Win or lose, I'm a fan of what Curry and UA are doing. The 2.5 won't be any less valuable to me if GSW loses game 7.

NBA = WWE
roll.gif
My thoughts exactly.  To me James seems kind of like a jerk.  But I do have a pair of LJ 12--the independence day one...it fits funny on my ankle.  Anyway back to Curry's.  I'm torn between the Dark Knights and the Black Taxi..I'd have to order either shoe online.  I know I have the USA's but they are white and well white shoes I can't keep clean where I work.

Any tips for keeping white shoes white; especially the cloth like uppers? 

Meth came and cleaned up the NBA talk now it's happening again :smh: Not as severe but little can start a big argument.

*Not reporting anyone* It's on us to keep it about the shoes

Last edited:
Insole is glued down excessively but is removable with some effort(heat it up with a hairdryer). I replaced the garbage Ortholite with Micro-G's from my spawns.

I hope he's wearing the dub nation homes for tonight's game. Finish it like you started Steph!!! Btw those 3 second commercials on Twitter are annoying.

how often do they give out the 40 off coupon?

i remember this isnt the first time myfitnesspal did that

Back
Top Bottom