Under Armour?

Charged and Micro G again?

Carbon plate and Speedform upper is good enough for the $20 jump. Not another $20 or $10, $5 jump for the 3s, okay :lol:

9 Colorways in 2015 starting in October??  What is that, 3 per month?  That's going to be crazy.

Wow, on top of the Curry 1 which hasn't even been out for a month yet.  I guess the lows will come out later, playoff colorways and then building up hype in the off season for the 2.

Charged and Micro G again?

Yes. 

9 Colorways in 2015 starting in October??  What is that, 3 per month?  That's going to be crazy.

Wow, on top of the Curry 1 which hasn't even been out for a month yet.  I guess the lows will come out later, playoff colorways and then building up hype in the off season for the 2.
It's going to be a lot. Couple unconfirmed, and for that reason, unannounced Curry Ones before the Lows drop in July. 

Nice.  Very nice.

I'm looking forward to three things.  Price drop on the Heritage Drives on Finishline.  Coupon exclusion to lift on FL.com for the black/gold Drive lows, which are selling out.  And the Vasquez Lows to drop next month.

I would grab them if they still have your size, don't think that exclusion lift is coming. My size sold out of the black/gold lows and BHM on all sites. Should've grabbed them while UA still had them |I Hesitating on the red/gold pair at the moment. What does the Vasquez pair look like again?

Last edited:
I think it's these for 4/3:

11045360_10155224647905357_6460990558880378997_n.jpg

I ain't paying retail for the black/gold or these.  I can live with the Mids after coupons.

The damn Raspberries are good for coupons now, but not the black/gold.  The red/blue ones, but they remind me of raspberries.  The details are actually very nice, but I can't get down with that colorway.  If they kept the heel clip gold like the logo, no problem.

I'd rather just wait for a colorway that I really want.

Ah man, I'm in the exact same boat.  Missed out on the Heritage Drives size 10.  I had to prioritize a pair of J Crossover 2's so I held off.

I'm still in for whatever lows are coming out later, but I definitely liked that Heritage colorway.

Can anyone help out with the CFD Highlight? Size 9.5, I can't find anything smaller than an 11!

Sample Clutchfit Drive 2 has hit eBay. Clutchfit tech is minimized. Hard to top the original. Design not as good as the first. Tongue and ankle is padded more. Charged cushioning added. I'll stick to a must have colorway on the mids(more if there'll be Curry PEs), going for lows. Price better not be higher. Should be $120.

Last edited:
Hard to top the original. Design not as good as the first.
Well said and I agree.  All the more reason to me to stock up on the first gens.  I really hope this isn't the pinnacle and it goes downhill from here, but the CF Drive is such a great shoe to begin with.  I would have liked to see sharper ridges on the bottom for the traction pattern, but I would keep everything else the same.  I was hoping the 2 would just see minor changes like what they did with the Spawn 1 to the Spawn 2.

That sample looks awful to me.  The upper is like a knee that got scraped from falling.  And the cushioning in the first is one of the best parts.  I don't think Charged is particularly better and I personally prefer the cushioning in the Drive over the Curry 1.

That size looks like a baby shoe haha.

So far I've heard Toronto and Baltimore Brand House only.  Nothing about wide U.S. release.  Figures.  Out of all the guys on the UA roster, make sure Vasquez has the most limited release.  Right.

Back
Top Bottom