Under Armour?

I've missed out on the home USA pair 2 or 3 times now so I could not hesitate here...

I purchased a little later in the day though, hopefully no cancellation email.

I was looking for it on Foot Locker too so I could get some free socks. Only could get free shipping from Eastbay.

footlocker free socks plus you'll get a $10 reward so thats like $35 worth vs the cash back for eastbay

Last edited:
I ordered the USA Away so Eastbay was the only option. Free shipping and cashback better than nothing.

I haven't gotten any rewards from FTL. Ordered enough to get something but nothing in the mail.

I ordered the USA Away so Eastbay was the only option. Free shipping and cashback better than nothing.

I haven't gotten any rewards from FTL. Ordered enough to get something but nothing in the mail.
they email it. $10 for every $100 transaction, $15 for every $150, and $20 for ever $200. I believe they take a few months after original transaction date to send them out though. This is for online. In store purchases, the reward is at the bottom of the receipt if purchase is over $100. Just have to be a VIP member

Last edited:
Damn I should have added socks too.  I was at the gym when I saw the restock though, just got done with weights and was about to shoot around when I checked my phone.  Oh well, glad I got another great colorway of Drives.  Might be time to hunt down some USA Elite socks.

Did you remember cash back at least? haha
I did remember the cashback at least 
happy.gif
 haha

shipment updated - USA homes in tomorrow 
smokin.gif
 the perks of living in the Twin Cities.  Most FTL/Champs/Eastbay orders coming from Wausau, WI arrive in 1-2 days

Last edited:
They email the VIP rewards now?! News to me. Either get it through the mail or in-store, I haven't gotten one through the receipt after two purchases in-store as well :smh:.

Order from yesterday shipped from Eastbay, thought there might be a chance of getting cancel since I saw the restock later in the day.

Damn nobody flourished on free socks :frown:

The adidas socks that comes in 3 different thickness aren't bad if you're looking for plain black or white socks.

They email the VIP rewards now?! News to me. Either get it through the mail or in-store, I haven't gotten one through the receipt after two purchases in-store as well
mean.gif

Order from yesterday shipped from Eastbay, thought there might be a chance of getting cancel since I saw the restock later in the day.

Damn nobody flourished on free socks
frown.gif

The adidas socks that comes in 3 different thickness aren't bad if you're looking for plain black or white socks.
I'm the complete opposite. Every reward has been emailed to me. Have you been telling them to put your VIP number in for the in store purchases?

@thapointguy  been wondering about Adidas socks -- do you mean the 'Traxion' pairs?  I've been curious to try em out.  I usually stick with just black or white too

I'm the complete opposite. Every reward has been emailed to me. Have you been telling them to put your VIP number in for the in store purchases?

Yeah I have, either a phone number or the VIP card #

@thapointguy
 been wondering about Adidas socks -- do you mean the 'Traxion' pairs?  I've been curious to try em out.  I usually stick with just black or white too

These, it does say Traxion on the socks though. I have two pairs of the Roses and they aren't as good material and quality wise for the price. Have not tried the Team Speed Traxion or Shockwave Traxion ones.
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ock-system-light-cushion-crew-mens/black/grey
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ck-system-medium-cushion-crew-mens/black/grey
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...k-system-maximum-cushion-crew-mens/black/navy

Last edited:
Not to derail but I love the Speedtraxion. I wear a 10.5 but I go with a medium - they are longer than Elites.

@thapointguy  been wondering about Adidas socks -- do you mean the 'Traxion' pairs?  I've been curious to try em out.  I usually stick with just black or white too
check the usual outlets spots, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory... i've seen tons of the addidas traxion & team speed sox in all colors, $4.99 .... they even have the addidas Rose sox but i cant remember the price, maybe $7

Last edited:
Adidas outlets hav been running them on sale also. $3.99 a pair. I've picked up 5 to 6 pairs of them in the last two or three months.

Last edited:
even picked up a few pairs of Nike KDs for $9.99 at Marshalls {normally $24}  last week

they also have Jordans, Kobes {the Kobe's are scarce but they do pop up from time to time}

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
^Nice deal at the Adidas outlet.  The outlet 'near' me is 50 mins away.  If I'm out that direction for something else I'll for sure pop in

Not to derail but I love the Speedtraxion. I wear a 10.5 but I go with a medium - they are longer than Elites.
I got the Lillard socks and wanted to go with M, but they only had L available online.  From previous experience with Rose socks, I agree, the L is 9.5-12 but they run kind of long.

They are way better than the older socks though.  I picked up some Rose crew socks (not traxion) back with the Rose 3's and they lost a lot of fabric and elasticity very quickly.  I was reluctant to play in the Lillard socks, but after some games they seem to be way more durable.

Finally got a pair of the USA CF Drives!  CF Drives and Curry 1's are by far my two favorite hooping shoes right now.

Back
Top Bottom