Under Armour?

Those phenom trainers will be awesome guaranteed... I have a pair of clutchfit highlight trainers and it may be top 3 of most comfortable shoes I own.

I will grab these phenoms at some point

Phenom Lows @iks mod
YES 
nthat.gif

Should be around the same time as mids on UA. Looks like their shipment date is the same. End of June most likely along with a bunch of other stuff. 
Nice, thanks.

These are going to be hard to resist for me.  Lows look great but I may actually be in for the mids.  I want to see the outsole in person -- the nubby turf outsoles are great for most training but if there's any chance they would hold up on a bball court I'm up for trying haha

Nice, thanks.

These are going to be hard to resist for me.  Lows look great but I may actually be in for the mids.  I want to see the outsole in person -- the nubby turf outsoles are great for most training but if there's any chance they would hold up on a bball court I'm up for trying haha
No problem. Me too haha. On Footlocker now too, so maybe call their customer service and see if they're in any of your stores, or when they will be. 

Going to be hard to replace Apollos as my go to shoes, but Phenom lows or the Fortis might do it. 

Did anybody ever wear the UA Mirco G Gridiron ? It is a trainer shoe that Adrian Foster and Julio Jones ( if I remember correctly) wore.

Phenom lows got my attention. The midsole kinda has the Crazy 8 vibe to it. I agree with @iks mod that the lows has the better colorways.

@FlashSole were you formerly @Cherrywood? I have not seen that name in awhile so I am curious lol.
Lows don't have the Speedform Upper, so like the Mids a little better right now. 

Haha yea. Figured a little uniformity with the new twitter and IG would be easier. 

Mudiay went overseas to China after high school last year.  He's going to be drafted this year, most likely the first or second PG taken off the board and possibly a top 5 pick.  He got some nice PE's from UA, usually rocks lows.

Who's mudiay?

Those lows looking like a bag of money.
What @DeezyVSOP2  said.

Also the Phenom Protos are not Mudiay specific, just a regular trainer. However, there will be 2 Mudiay Drive 2 Low PEs in the colorway of whatever team drafts him. These were the Drive 1 Lows for Mudiay this year that released to the public. 

So are these speedform phenom's the same type/style trainer as the Gridiron?
The same in the fact that they are trainers and should be used for the same purpose (still going to try them on the court), but different having the Speedform upper (on the mids) and better tech overall. 

Mudiay went overseas to China after high school last year.  He's going to be drafted this year, most likely the first or second PG taken off the board and possibly a top 5 pick.  He got some nice PE's from UA, usually rocks lows.

Thanks for the info. I've seen him on ua website a few times and always wondered who he was. I'm all for high school players going overseas and getting paid.

trying to check out for these curry one mvps in my cart but under armour is dying. haven't tried since I got my dark matter pair didn't know it'd be this rough!

Back
Top Bottom