Under Armour?

Nice sk33termcg33 sk33termcg33 , I'd keep the Home though just in case you need a back up, can't beat the price for some great shoes.

Also checked since you mentioned it and FTL restocked on the BHM. Bday coupon good on them too.

pimp.gif

Probably leaked pictures. Looks like I'm going to stock up on Curry 1s and CFDs cause I'm not feeling the pics of the next versions of both... I will probably make the 180 when I see them in person though

Wow, I like the Drive 2 Low better than the mids.  Looks similar to the Elite 24 colorway of the first Drive low.  Some hope yet.

Is that green/dark grey area in the upper ventilation? If so these could be nice... cfds biggest drawback was lack of ventilation in the upper, otherwise I consider them the perfect shoe

meh...not feeling the CFD II's. I'd cop on disco to try out charged cushioning for bball...its amazing in their running shoes.

Looks good.

My only criticism of UA's shoes are that their shoes all look very similar from an aesthetic perspective. I'd like to see them make something that has a better visual appeal off-court as well.

Repped for the pic TPG

I like how they incorporated the UA logo into the outsole yet didn't break the herringbone pattern.  

Looking forward to trying these and the 2015 Torch

Repped for the pic TPG

I like how they incorporated the UA logo into the outsole yet didn't break the herringbone pattern.  

Looking forward to trying these and the 2015 Torch
Yep.  That's definitely one plus for the CFD 2.  I know visually they aren't very appealing and some people want a non-traditional outsole, but I can't be mad at full length herringbone.  If you check out the Hyperdunk 2015 outsole, you can tell they mean business in the traction department.

Feeling the Drive 2 lows way more than the mids.  Are they really going to go with "Drive 2" on the tongue though?  I mean, it makes sense of course, but just seems a little cheesy.  I'll take that over another UA logo though.

Might just skip the mids and give these a shot.

Then again the Curry 2 might bury both of them.

I like that the lows have better ventilation areas then the mids. And like the fact the lows and mids are kinda different besides the ankle height.

Not sure why the cfd2 design looks cheaper. Now I'm going to have to get the cfd1. I've been waiting for a big discount, but I might have to just drop retail.

the lows can get it, on the other hand the mid cut cfd is trash

This.

From a design standpoint I don't think ua needed to play with it much. Just improve traction, ventilation, and some other tweaks. The mid cuts look like some MG torches or jets...

i just wish they will do something about that outsole and make it work on less than pristine courts.

I had the spawns, based off reviews, which mention the great traction, and they were piss for me on the courts i played in.

The goto shoe for me, HD 2011 had no such problems on the same courts.

I played in those shoes as well and the HD2011 had some of the best traction I've experienced at my gym.  I also played in the Spawn I Low and traction was fine on those at the same gym.

While the full length herringbone on the CF Drive and Curry 1 is great, they do need to make that herringbone sharper.  I'm wiping these shoes more than any other in my rotation where I play.  They pick up dust very easily.

I currently play in the torch 2s and they are fantastic. Not the best looking shoe, but they perform well. I used to play in some 2011 hyperfuse lows, which were really good too. Both I got for under 35 bucks.

As far as cushioning, I don't think you can beat ua micro g and 4d foam.

Back
Top Bottom