Under Armour?

IMG_20231113_010010.jpg

Saw the UA press release friday saying the tuff crowd stuff would release the week after the 11/11 drop. So hopefully this week.

Was gonna get the Cozy but $30 more than regular retail ($130) and the 11s are just $10 more than retail. I have a GR pair so I can do without them
IMG_20231115_093511.jpg

Really wanted some stuff but the prices....I just can't justify it. Maybe i'll pick it up from UA and see if I can finagle a deal on a GC or something. Just can't pay ridiculous prices for merch and kicks anymore.

^ true to size and wide foot friendly. Couldn't justify paying close to $180 for the tuff crowd when I got a grey pair for $77 when they were on sale on UA site

^ true to size and wide foot friendly. Couldn't justify paying close to $180 for the tuff crowd when I got a grey pair for $77 when they were on sale on UA site

could get away with a half size down or up? ordered a pair but got a half size up thinking they would run snug

Last edited:
could get away with a half size down or up?
I would say yes to both given it's a wide shoe and no padding inside. Since it's not a basketball shoe I rather wear a bigger size than half down. I don't like the feeling of tight shoes. Can always wear thicker socks.

I would say yes to both given it's a wide shoe and no padding inside. Since it's not a basketball shoe I rather wear a bigger size than half down. I don't like the feeling of tight shoes. Can always wear thicker socks.

cool thanks. yeah i ended up grabbing the tuff crowd pair but 11.5 was sold out...so i was forced to choose between the 11 and 12 and decided to go with the 12.

Under Armour Curry 11 “Bruce Lee Fire”
Color: Red/Cardinal-Red
Style Code: 3026618-600
Release Date: November 27, 2023
Price: $160
1700859617323.png

1700859730106.png

1700859834393.png

1700859906296.png

1700859944106.png

1700859967799.png

Grabbed the Spawns this morning on UA.
I just copped a pair this morning, crazy part is I just threw away my original E24 Anatomix Spawn a couple months back . I’ve never owned a flow shoe so I hoping it can live up to the Micro G version. I loved that shoe and the Charge BB low of that era

I just copped a pair this morning, crazy part is I just threw away my original E24 Anatomix Spawn a couple months back . I’ve never owned a flow shoe so I hoping it can live up to the Micro G version. I loved that shoe and the Charge BB low of that era

conceited-idk.gif

Those EA LOWS were some of the best shoes EVER.
Wish I had a few more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom