Under Armour?

These go SERIOUS!!!!! -
IMG_2815.jpeg
I hate you!!!!

I wish we got this colorway in the states, btw duke40 duke40 i still haven’t received my pair!!! How are you liking yours?

Yep - Friday.

Love them. Best flow shoe yet. The curry 11 has better cushioning but these fit perfect and the way the midsole is sculpted they are so smooth in transition.

Yep - Friday.

Love them. Best flow shoe yet. The curry 11 has better cushioning but these fit perfect and the way the midsole is sculpted they are so smooth in transition.
That’s wild, I would expect these to have better cushion than the Curry 11

So you were right duke40 duke40 … said they would be here next week and out of nowhere a package arrived at my house today. When I look up shipping it says they are still in NJ ( I’m in Cali ) lol….. I’m straight to the gym with these. I’ll report back tomorrow

Only got to shot around in the for about 30 mins so far but man I’m in love. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how these fit on foot. For me it is a truly 1 to 1 fit

Are curry sigs still popular or have they declined since they started being lowtops and not even looking like basketball shoes?

looks like embiid was wearing a pair of his sig but with flow midsole instead - interesting to see with his shoe deal all up in the air
1703958964676.png

These are one of the strangest shoes I’ve played in. They shouldn’t work - completely knit upper with an internal heel counter and that little black lateral midfoot bar. They shouldn’t be stable or contained at all but I never felt my feel going off the foot bed or in danger of rolling. Granted, I’m not pushing as hard as I used to, but my advice is to go half size down, let the knit form over like a sock. I went tts and have some dead space around the toebox. Cushioning is just like other FLOW but a little taller.

These are one of the strangest shoes I’ve played in. They shouldn’t work - completely knit upper with an internal heel counter and that little black lateral midfoot bar. They shouldn’t be stable or contained at all but I never felt my feel going off the foot bed or in danger of rolling. Granted, I’m not pushing as hard as I used to, but my advice is to go half size down, let the knit form over like a sock. I went tts and have some dead space around the toebox. Cushioning is just like other FLOW but a little taller.

Thanks! In the video Chris talks about some research he saw where splayed toes offer less athletic performance than crunched ones. He said these let you splay your toes. Personally that's how I like things to be - some toe room. But it was intriguing to hear him reference that research. Have you seen that research? 🤔

It would explain why Nike's run so damn narrow. Which is a question I've ben wondering about for at least 25 years.

Thanks! In the video Chris talks about some research he saw where splayed toes offer less athletic performance than crunched ones. He said these let you splay your toes. Personally that's how I like things to be - some toe room. But it was intriguing to hear him reference that research. Have you seen that research? 🤔

It would explain why Nike's run so damn narrow. Which is a question I've ben wondering about for at least 25 years.
Yeah, I watched that but I’m like you - I feel like if my toes can spread and splay I have better balance and pushoff.

Back
Top Bottom