Under Armour?

Alright thanks for the verification. I see on UA the right shoe isn't either. Oh well still a dope design.

Ah man I see what happened.  Something about the way they printed the graphics for this colorway because it's right where the stitching is where the panels meet.  Not a big deal and it's also on the medial side so not that visible. 

That's bad luck man, your pair seems straight up print to no print, but the pair on UA you can still see some shades of Maryland graphics past the stitching.  Still worth asking about imo, maybe they'll send you a replacement pair and cover the shipping.

Is the gold heel support piece coated with anything?  My worry is that it would flake off as it got scuffed up.  Maybe it isn't as metallic as I'm expecting.
Hope this pic helps. I wouldn't expect any chipping like the Scorpios, Xmas or Award Seasons. Or as UA calls it "Battle Scars" 
mean.gif
. There is no 'Battle Scars sticker on the shoe either.

If anyone is interested

Not pictured: 

- Good news for those of you in Chicago. The largest Brand House yet will open this year with a space of 30,000+ sq ft

- Steph Curry's marketing campaign starts next week. Will be the largest campaign in company history

Nice!  I'm not sure about the logo either, but something about those without the logo doesn't look right.

Need a Brand House in the Bay Area though.

I think the logo should be smaller.

Last edited:
Need a Brand House in the Bay Area though.

I think the logo should be smaller.
From the earnings call today, it seems there will be one this year. For now, Plank talked about their relationship with Footlocker and I imagine the House of Hoops location(s) out there will get more Curry stuff until a Brand House opens. That last part is just speculation though.

Like this? 

Last edited:
i dont know guys...

im with the minority here..

i dont like it with the small logo or even with no logo...

i think the original logo size is fine

Damn I would buy the low right now after seeing the on feet but I gotta pay some bills first. The 19th they will be mine.

The black/gold is the only colorway I'm feeling now that I've seen the others.  I know people like the other colorways, but they don't do it for me.  Kind of a letdown overall, but maybe there will be more colorways.  If they are going to release three pairs after the Curry 1, I don't see why they couldn't do more.

Back
Top Bottom