Unemployment is sky rocketing...how many of you have been able to keep a job?

From July to November I was unemployed after I moved back home to Virginia. But around mid November I was able to get my old job back at Barnes and Noblebookstore, so I'm doing pretty good right now. How about the rest of you?

tired.gif

Currently Unemployed.

I need a Job.

i quit my job in March, couldnt find a job between then and 3 weeks ago. So i just went back to my old job but now im making $2 an hour less
mad.gif
, doing the same exact thing i was doing before
smh.gif

I never really been outa work man i push for any job opportunity i can get my hands on .. whether it's helping people move, cleaning houses or washing cars.. I'll still do jobs like that even though i have a stable job .. In high school i never sold drugs but i would sell boot leg Dreamcast games
pimp.gif
Gotta work with what ever you got i guess

Goverment Job FTW

Man I tried to holla at Uncle Sam during my unemployment time but I couldn't fit any of the positions around my school schedule. Can't wait till Igraduate.

i thought at my job that i was safe but everybody im cool with is getting fired i got a feeling that they coming for me and my boy next

its been more than 6 months and i cant find a full time job. i work p/t, but cant find another job. not even retail will hire me.

how do you guys get govt jobs, do they hire entry level positions.

oh yea, i graduated from college too.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Medical Field, the jobs are endless.

in my city(small btw), there are like 8 new buildings/offices dealin with the medical field, seems like there are crazy opportunities in that field.

had my job since jan 08... i guess i cant complain bout how much i hate my job cuz at least i got 1 even tho im a temp only
ohwell.gif

I work at a LAW OFFICE so Im good. We are plaintiffs too. So we are always gonna have somone sueing someone.. IM GOOD.

I have been fine with my job (s)

I am a substitute teacher, a waiter, and a champs sports employee..

My restaurant will never cut people because they are still doin good business, champs is okay for once a week..they can afford me for that..and teachers arealways wanted especially substitutes..

i just got a full time job working for the state. im in cali btw. im good for a few yrs haha.

There's always the military.

Looking at what might be after I graduate it doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

There's always the military.

Looking at what might be after I graduate it doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

sales rep at the PX?

otherwise, no way in hell will I ever join any branch of the military.

getting screamed at, taking orders, sacrficing your life, etc... All for a mere of a grand/monthly

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i just got a full time job working for the state. im in cali btw. im good for a few yrs haha.
you in sac right? what department do you work for? I tried getting a student assistant job with franchise tax board, but they're not hiringright now.

Back
Top Bottom