Unemployment is sky rocketing...how many of you have been able to keep a job?

My workweeks have been up and down. For the past month I been working 15-20 hours a week. Theres nothing to do. So I applied for unemployment and they sent mea letter saying I would receive $430 a week if I dont work. They pay me up to 20 hours and split the difference of the $430. So basically if I make more than20 hours in a week they wont pay me the $430 because I would make more than that with 20 hours of work.

This week I'm going to work all week. So I kind of applied for nothing.

i work at the place that invented basketball
pimp.gif

I got fired today over some bs and according to NYS dept of labor, I don't have any ground to stand on to appeal it
mad.gif
. And I don't think I can file for unemployment but I got to look moreinto this.

makes me feel like a (()) for complaining about my night shift job as a manager..when i see so many ppl with degrees not finding jobs or temping.

I HATE MY JOB.... but hey keeps the bils paid... not sure how long we can survive this economic struggle.... looking for something else hard

I had to quit my job I had for 3 years ... sucks now im on the list of unemployment ... Quick question though , How do unemployment work ? If you quit a jobcan you still get unemployment ?????

still got my grave yard distribution job (3 yrs)..dont see any layoff happening at all..but after reading made me appreciate the job..i didnt know it was thatbad..ive been under a rock for too long

I just work a lil bit harder...but for those ppl without..keep ur heads high.."Adversity introduces u to ur true self"so in the end just realizemoney aint everything enjoy yall life....remember the meek shall inherit the earth..stuff happens for a reason..

Back
Top Bottom