Unethical Life Hacks

sometimes when a homeless guy is sleeping, i take his change

not sirius

Last edited:
It's that serious for a few hours for some packages unless ur really leaving tho...

And why would you buy a car just for gas efficiency? There's no logical reason for that.

Even if you paid $1000 for it that buys a ton of gas. You can't pretend it's greener either - building a whole extra car will produce more waste than you're saving by driving it over a less efficient car.

Well I was ready for a 2nd car anyways. So basically I was going to buy anthoer car , then I woke up and saw a Mazda commericial and the car get good mph and was slick looking so I said screw it, called them up,applied and got approval.

Had the dealership come pick me up, signed the paperwork and off I went a happy man

They had a commercial about a 2012 Mazda in 2015?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naw but they are of same generation.
Same body style basically

I actually was going for a 2015 but decided on the 2012

Last edited:
And why would you buy a car just for gas efficiency? There's no logical reason for that.

Even if you paid $1000 for it that buys a ton of gas. You can't pretend it's greener either - building a whole extra car will produce more waste than you're saving by driving it over a less efficient car.

Well I was ready for a 2nd car anyways. So basically I was going to buy anthoer car , then I woke up and saw a Mazda commericial and the car get good mph and was slick looking so I said screw it, called them up,applied and got approval.

Had the dealership come pick me up, signed the paperwork and off I went a happy man

LIES

dude refuses to answer any questions about car models...ONLY posts the mazda key (multiple times) and within two posts the Mazda has gone from a 2014 to a 2012...

Superb the best troll on the site. He's got you guys on the strings to the point where months old posts are cited of his stories.

Wonder when everyone's gonna catch on and drop it.

Last edited:
Superb the best troll on the site. He's got you guys on the strings to the point where months old posts are cited of his stories.

Wonder when everyone's gonna catch on and drop it.
you his anti troll? 

Hows that meat curving doing?

Is that what you meant when you said you were curving your meat?

My progress has been partial

The slope of the curve is still downward,
But the base of it now has a slight bend . So instead of just curving down naturally, it leans back towards my torso, then curves down

Is Uber still doing that "First ride free" thing when you sign up? Guessing hes just creating fake emails and doing that over and over

Is Uber still doing that "First ride free" thing when you sign up? Guessing hes just creating fake emails and doing that over and over

But once you download the app, they save your phone number and phone info tho
(Unless there's something I'm missing :nerd: )

(Unless there's something I'm missing
nerd.gif
)
Fake phone numbers through Pinger or any sort of free texting app I would assume. 

I'm just guessing here IDK what that guys doing

(Unless there's something I'm missing :nerd: )
Fake phone numbers through Pinger or any sort of free texting app I would assume. 

I'm just guessing here IDK what that guys doing

Idk why he would just post that. Dude left out half of what should have been a post.

I've never done it personally but I heard you can abuse the hell out of Costco's return policy.

had someone tell my wife and I that they bought a case of wine from there, killed all but 2 bottles, returned the case, got refunded and bought another case

What's unethical is the amount of time you guys are spending on "exposing" this guys antics.

Unethical.

Back
Top Bottom