Unethical Life Hacks

All of this happened never b. never ever.
Man look it up online. this isnt the first time enterprise done this/..  This story is 100% legit I dont know why you guys thinking somebody lying all the time. Enterprise refunded my car and gave me a week free

Cops dont mind rental comapnies doing this. good way to catch drug mules

[h1]Problem Solver: Rental car not registered[/h1]

[h2]driver gets ticket[/h2][h2]Budget refunds cost of rental, but says it can't go to court for woman because violation is in her name[/h2]
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_rental-car-avis-budget-group-budget-counter
 http://enterprise-car-rental.pissed...prise-rentals-in-tyler-tx-20120415312280.html

after a traffic accident late at night state farn insurance agreed to get me a rental car and set every thing up with enterprise.the commercials say they will pick you up.

(first lie) so after getting a 40 mile ride to the tyler rental lot to get my reserved car ( second lie). the car had left. so i waited for an hour and got a car. great.

i get in the car it was a bit dirty but i had to get to work. a mile later i get pulled over by the police. seems i was just rented a car with expired registration. nice.

Last edited:
Ahhh what happened to your Cadillac truck? Post a pic of that. Make sure you aren't inside another car when you do please

He actually pulls up to the building in a couple of whips.

I've seen the Mustang and Caddy but not the Challenger
Superb been telling the truth 66.6% of the time???

Why haven't you spoken up??? So many arguments could have been avoided :rofl:

He actually pulls up to the building in a couple of whips.

I've seen the Mustang and Caddy but not the Challenger
Superb been telling the truth 66.6% of the time???

Why haven't you spoken up??? So many arguments could have been avoided
roll.gif
He's trolling you breh

If you're ever in a spanish area and want coffee. Walk into a spanish bakery not a starbucks/dd. They give you espresso, beans grounded themselves for $1 -$1.50. Not that foldgers/maxwell house.

If you're ever in a spanish area and want coffee. Walk into a spanish bakery not a starbucks/dd. They give you espresso, beans grounded themselves for $1 -$1.50. Not that foldgers/maxwell house.
how is $1-$1.50 coffee a life hack? McDonalds, DD, etc has .99 coffee on the daily, B 

Back
Top Bottom