Unethical Life Hacks

Want fries fresh out of the kitchen?

Order fries with no salt. Then when they give you your food, ask for extra salt packets.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This is hilarious cause my bro use to work at Mcdonalds and he use to be LIVID when people asked for fries with no salt cause you gotta throw in a fresh batch everytime.

Want a free dessert when eating out? Just tell the waitress it's your or someone you're with's birthday. They don't check ID or anything.

man i have a very unethical scam right now that ive committed to get free visa gift cards but i dont want yall to mess it up for me

Most parking enforcement usually check the parking tickets to see if it is from that day though

They check the license plate number on your ticket to the car for the most part and the date..Use to u we my old tickets all the time when I was in college to get good spots. Use my old tickets and it worked for awhile until I started coming back to my car to 2 tickets.

Hilarious, might try the free hotel breakfast one

On job applications, use your friends and families' phone numbers as references but label them with the the names of your former employers. Have them lie and give your new employers glowing remarks.

Corrupt a word file, so that it won't open correctly. When you need an extra day or two on an assignment, email the professor the corrupted file and ask in class the next day if they got your paper. It will give you at worst one extra day, at best a week.

View media item 1293730

I'm confused. Have some of you all been living under a rock???

Want fries fresh out of the kitchen?

Order fries with no salt. Then when they give you your food, ask for extra salt packets. :lol:

How about just asking for fresh fries what I do a lot if I notice business is slow and they will glady do it.

If business is busy or a slight line then usually the fries is fresh anyways

Using friends and family as references is fine for entry level jobs.  But using them for any job that requires experience will raise a red flag to the recruiter/hiring managers, most times they will figure it out.  I have had companies call my references and ask them specific questions about the work that we do, questions that friends and family would not be able to answer.

Last edited:
**** brownies lol.

And you got dudes in here talmbout "yall just now finding out about this?" like bro, my first instinct isn't usually to do something scummy lol

Apparently if you're a complete psycho and in a relationship with someone whom you feel is out of your league and may dump you at any moment, slap a nicotine patch on them every night before they sleep and remove them in the morning before they wake up. They'll literally become addicted to you :x :x

Can't find a parking spot? Find someone with a ticket on their car, take it and park where you want, then put the ticket under your windshield. (HIGHLY UNETHICAL :lol: )

So taking parking tickets is "HIGHLY UNETHICAL", but poisoning someone with drugs isn't?

The fact that you thought this was okay to post is extremely disgusting and lame. Says a lot about you.

So taking parking tickets is "HIGHLY UNETHICAL", but poisoning someone with drugs isn't?

The fact that you thought this was okay to post is extremely disgusting and lame. Says a lot about you.

Lol I'm sure you know how to read but the title of the thread is "Unethical Life Hacks". So no, I don't think that anything I posted in here isn't unethical :lol:

Pour the urine out your cheerios and use milk next time, b :lol:

Last edited:

Lol I'm sure you know how to read but the title of the thread is "Unethical Life Hacks". So no, I don't think that anything I posted in here isn't unethical :lol:

Pour the urine out your cheerios and use milk next time, b :lol:

So we're just going to not draw any lines?

So if I posted methods on how to seduce your mom with nicotine patches and extort her for thousands of dollars and the yambs, it would be ok because this is an "unethical" thread?

It would be urine in your Cheerios, ah?

Last edited:

So if I posted methods on how to seduce your mom with nicotine patches and extort her for thousands of dollars and the yambs and you got mad, it would be ok because this is an "unethical" thread?

Okay.

Quit reaching and go post in a more positive thread

So if I posted methods on how to seduce your mom with nicotine patches and extort her for thousands of dollars and the yambs and you got mad, it would be ok because this is an "unethical" thread?

Okay.

Okay. You're right. I'ma let the goons have this one.

Last edited:

Okay.

hella reaching. you don't like the thread kick rocks w/ open toes b.

I thought we all knew the nicotine patch thing was bad, that was supposed to be the comedy of it...

Back
Top Bottom