Unethical Life Hacks

I see how other small pieces were added, but I still don't fully get it.

I'm surprised this thread is still alive. Meth must be eating breakfast and planning to exchange some polos.

I'm surprised this thread is still alive. Meth must be eating breakfast and planning to exchange some polos.

He taking notes and planning how to squeeze some $ outta da next charity for his own pockets b.
Already applying da e-nicotine to keep da ad money flowin for da big mansion in da sky.

Last edited:

slicin up hershey bars w exacto knives 
roll.gif
the struggle is def real b 
laugh.gif

He taking notes and planning how to squeeze some $ outta da next charity for his own pockets b.
Already applying da e-nicotine to keep da ad money flowin for da big mansion in da sky.

RIP

That Costco giftcard "life hack" is really losing you money.

They have cash back at with Costco memberships, something like up to $750/account there depending on how much you spend at Costco.

While you might have spent thousands on Costco giftcards to save only $50 you could have made an extra $700

George Costanza would have a field day in this thread:
The Human Fund
Leave something at a girls place, get another date
Vandalay Indistries/latex salesman (already mentioned)
Leave car parked at work parking lot
Shelving under desk for alarm clock

Could go on for a while :lol:

I got one... Kroger's free Fridays. I created 30 emails specifically for this. Created 30 Kroger's account and 30 fake numbers which ill keep a note in my phone. every free Friday I'll log in each account individually and redeem the coupon in the app. Go to the store and get 30 free items. Usually I'll add like 5 or 10 more in my basket and bag one every other transaction since they know what you're doing since you're redeeming free Friday. Like three weeks ago, they gave out belvita and I got 40 boxes for free. So with a month ago they gave out hillshire ham. Do this every free Friday. Never been told nothing except you must have a lot of numbers.

-Text books: rent them from campusbookrentals.com. Buy the insurance. 2 weeks before the semester say they got stolen or have water damage. Pay the 10% deductable. Sell the books on amazon. In 6 semesters of grad school I spent 500 on books TOTAL. my classmates were dropping 700+ a semester.

-if you have to pay for parking at your job, school or somewhere you frequent a lot find the most rundown hotel that has a parking garage. Multi-level preferred, bc it's harder for tow trucks to get in just in case **** hits the fan. These places usually have a security guard as opposed to an automated machine. Get a room for one day on a weeknight. Save the hotel key/parking pass. I do this downtown. I have three hotels that I rotate daily. Haven't paid for parking in a year. I got a room at the 3 hotels for 1 night for a total of 60 bucks.

-if you're going somewhere they don't allow alcohol fill a water bottle with clear liquor. In the times where they check to see of the bottle is sealed you buy two water bottles. Boil the cap of one, pop it off sealed and pop it on the other bottle. Hard to imagine so YouTube it,

-Don't want to pay to bring your dog on a plane, your rental house/apt? Or if they won't allow you to have a dog Go here http://www.emotionalsupportpet.com/QuestionsAnswered.html register your dog as an emotional companion. Can now take your dog on a plane or have him in any housing rental for free. They can't even deny you for aggressive breads. Costs 140 bucks once a year

-I used to work at enterprise rent a car. Our coupons were our business cards where we just wrote the discount on the back of the card . Next time you're in a store grab a stack of business cards. Look at your receipt and find the employee number write it on the back of the card. They sign will be on the receipt, copy it. Also write customer service. If you write on the back 15% off next rental, free tank of gas, or 1 free rental day no one will question you. This obviously won't work if the employee is there so I'd go to a different branch in the future. I quit 5 yrs ago and have been using my own old cards since. No one has said a thing.

-whenever at the mall ask if they offer a mall employee discount. I haven't worked in one in years but it still works for food

-Sears used to have a lifetime warranty on non-motorized hand tools where you could exchange it if it was craftsman. This changed in like 2006. They don't have the ability to look up super old receipts. Go on craigslist buy a bunch of worn out and beat up craftsman tools. Take them in say you got them pre-2005. They'll give you brand new tools.

-At the movie theatre go to the automated machine. Buy senior citizen tix for cheaper.

-I used to work at enterprise rent a car. Our coupons were our business cards where we just wrote the discount on the back of the card . Next time you're in a store grab a stack of business cards. Look at your receipt and find the employee number write it on the back of the card. They sign will be on the receipt, copy it. Also write customer service. If you write on the back 15% off next rental, free tank of gas, or 1 free rental day no one will question you. This obviously won't work if the employee is there so I'd go to a different branch in the future. I quit 5 yrs ago and have been using my own old cards since. No one has said a thing.

I thought so. I rented a car from there and they had me rolling on expired plates, might of fact they werent even registered to the car. i rolled all the way to miami and got pulled over and had alot of explaining todo and lots of calls to make with my young nephew in the car.

They gave me a week free any card and he did write it ont he back of a business card, when I asked him will enterprise even accept this crap, he said this is how we do it

I thought so. I rented a car from there and they had me rolling on expired plates, might of fact they werent even registered to the car. i rolled all the way to miami and got pulled over and had alot of explaining todo and lots of calls to make with my young nephew in the car.

They gave me a week free any card and he did write it ont he back of a business card, when I asked him will enterprise even accept this crap, he said this is how we do it

All of this happened never b. never ever.

If u want to rip without tipping take some others table tip and put it on ur table?

That's better than the nt'er who takes the money his family and friends leave on the table. Free money for him I guess.

Man please you borrowed your uncles 96 kia spectra and you and your mom got pulled over in detroit for a broken tail light stop playin b.

Back
Top Bottom