Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Keep fighting OP! Keep fighting bro! I have faith in your strength and resiliency.

Man, not much to say, keep fighting the good fight and stay positive. Live it up.

Wish we would've met up in Vegas last year to do "******* things" but EDC weekend was just to hectic.

Stay up man, life isn't fair, I don't think it's supposed to. Be at peace, be positive, and beat this thing... *queue Rocky music*

Get well man, keep positive about everything. Keeping your spirits up are the most important thing and I'll be waiting for you to post for years to come.

My grandfather passed away from liver cancer a couple weeks ago. He was diagnosed about 5 years back. He was devastated when he found out. He cried every day, layed in his bed, lost a lot of weight (because of chemo), he was in bad shape. Doc said he prolly only had a few months until the cancer would literally shut down his body. My grandmother was hit pretty hard, knowing her husband of 50 or so years could pass any day. One day my grandma lost it and broke down in front of him saying how she didn't know how she'd live without him. And from that point on, everything changed. It was like magic. He stopped moping and crying. Gained a little weight, started going to church like he was before he had cancer. Nobody really knew why until one day he told me that he started to see a little clearer why he was alive. He told me that life is fueled by love. A man with nothing to love has no reason to live. He realized that my grandmother needed a little more time with him, so he literally forced himself back to life. It was a complete transformation. He beat the odds and lived 5 years longer than what the doctors anticipated on what they literally called a death sentence at his age. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the will to live is a beautiful thing. Every second above ground is a blessed one and you should cherish every second. If not for you, do it for your girl man. You have to BELIEVE you'll push through. I don't know you, I know nothing about you, I don't know your family, your girl, your personal life, your race, age, etc.. But I BELIEVE you'll beat this man. I wouldn't say that if I didn't see it before with my own eyes. The will to live is a beautiful thing man, you're here on earth for a mission and as long as you're still alive, you know your mission isn't over.

My grandfather passed away from liver cancer a couple weeks ago. He was diagnosed about 5 years back. He was devastated when he found out. He cried every day, layed in his bed, lost a lot of weight (because of chemo), he was in bad shape. Doc said he prolly only had a few months until the cancer would literally shut down his body. My grandmother was hit pretty hard, knowing her husband of 50 or so years could pass any day. One day my grandma lost it and broke down in front of him saying how she didn't know how she'd live without him. And from that point on, everything changed. It was like magic. He stopped moping and crying. Gained a little weight, started going to church like he was before he had cancer. Nobody really knew why until one day he told me that he started to see a little clearer why he was alive. He told me that life is fueled by love. A man with nothing to love has no reason to live. He realized that my grandmother needed a little more time with him, so he literally forced himself back to life. It was a complete transformation. He beat the odds and lived 5 years longer than what the doctors anticipated on what they literally called a death sentence at his age. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the will to live is a beautiful thing. Every second above ground is a blessed one and you should cherish every second. If not for you, do it for your girl man. You have to BELIEVE you'll push through. I don't know you, I know nothing about you, I don't know your family, your girl, your personal life, your race, age, etc.. But I BELIEVE you'll beat this man. I wouldn't say that if I didn't see it before with my own eyes. The will to live is a beautiful thing man, you're here on earth for a mission and as long as you're still alive, you know your mission isn't over.

wow

:pimp:

Hey man whatever you do, make your imprint on this world.

Life is always short and going to end for all of us, it's the quality of our lives that define us.

Don't give up the good fight, brother you have the world of support behind you.

STAY STRONG

It might not mean anything coming from a random user from NT but there are going to be times when your situation is overwhelming and you just wanna quit and settle.
These thoughts will come and go but at the end of the day you mean everything to somebody.

Grind through it, maintain your diligence and determination and no matter what the outcome may be you will always resemble hope to numerous people.

Peace and love, fam...you're gonna beat this thing

Stay strong man! Thats the most important thing, just stay strong! Keep fighting, and keep battling. Even though things seem to be tough, just know you will pull through!

****** die everyday ( paid in full
But memories live one in others and that's what's most painful

this got to me ... :frown:

cant imagine how you feel right now :frown:

Always remember your avy..used to get you and ricky409 confused all the time

Stay strong |I :frown:

Last edited:

beautiful cuz cri evrytim ;,;

Wow

Op keep your head up man, if not for you but for your family and your girl, try and make them smile whenever you can

Damn, bro. I've been wondering how you've been. We haven't sent each other any PMs in a while. Last you told me, you were feeling weaker from the chemo. I'm sorry to hear it's not going so well. Keep your head up, bro. I'll be praying for you.

If my mother and grandmother collectively beat cancer 6 times, I believe you can too.

I've always wanted to make sure, is that a girl's butt in your avy? You can't die without answering me...
If that means I never get an answer, I'm okay with that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom