UPDATE got her....

aight 1st post on NT so bare with me basically long story short i was with a couple of my homeboys and we went 2 go chill with sum twins... good look so farbut one of em's taken right off tha bat so its one on three kinda but my homeboy works with her so he aint tryin 2 smash and my other homeboy is in luv iguess lol so its all good i guess we chillin 4 most of tha day hit up a lil bball game we aint really talkin aside from group convo that involved tha wholegroup so i wasnt really focused on chick like that then today she sends me a request on myspace.... i kno who be on myspace anymore but i was gonna try and dotha same thing except 4 facebook but she beat me 2 it so now we talkin on tha space.... so tha golden question is should i go in and ask 4 tha number or am ireadin this all wrong and maybe shes juss an extra friendly person????

and i kno this is NT so imma post pics but she got like 3 on her page so imma juss grab any 1

You only live once. Go for it.....but how is this your first post? And you're the main one askin' for pics? Whatever, just do it. Stop bein' achicken dookie.

sick.gif

should have asked for her number at the bball game

Originally Posted by doosta45

sick.gif

should have asked for her number at the bball game
yea i kno i was thinkin that but we was in tha group settin and i wasnt expectin anythin but thats my fault

i didn even read what your issue was, just looked for the pic. kinda tired of readin ppls girl problems. she is sexi tho.

Rule No. 928374756463628.................dont ask NT for confirmation on a lady
eyes.gif
......betta go with what YOU know dammit!!!

you'll wind up gettin no p***y messin wit some of these people on here!!!
laugh.gif

How old are you fam? Its just a phone number, you might as well ask and try to beat. Worst comes to worst, you never see ole' girl again and keep itmoving.

$*@+% aint #$!% happen at all yet.

Just ask for her #. This thread was premature fam. It's begging for YNS replies.

On another note it's amazing who GOD decides should have a twin.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Rule No. 928374756463628.................dont ask NT for confirmation on a lady
eyes.gif
......betta go with what YOU know dammit!!!

you'll wind up gettin no p***y messin wit some of these people on here!!!
laugh.gif
na not even i kno chick is sumthin serious she bout an 8 in person i was juss tryin 2 get a read on tha situation i couldnt tell if she was beincurdious and friendly or if she wanted 2 see whats good

well a lil update i sent her my number cause i wanted 2 see where shorty head was at and she gave me her's back so a n@#$@ bout 2 see whats good

Back
Top Bottom