::UPDATE:: So I Just Wanted To See WHat would Happen.. ::UPDATE::

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Update?

"Man Turns to Woman Without An Operation; Proclaims 'I was drunk and not thinking right!' Girlfriend Leaves, Saying 'He's got a penis and boobs. That's too weird for me.' (More tomorrow)"

There's your update.

laugh.gif

While you're playing.. Thight might really be the case.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

alright so right now, i got my girl livin with me at my place right? well last night, she left out four loose birth control pills on the counter (like out of the packaging) andd at like 2 am one night, i stumbled into my kinda drunk and saw em. I popped all four of em and went to bed.

big mistake

i woke up in the middle of the night with my nuts killin me like no other. im talkin, sharp, blueballs pain alright? idk whats goin on, but i try to go back to bed. wake up few mins later cuz my hands and fingertips were tingling and i had a throbbing headache.

idk what to do, but i managed to convince my beezy that we dont need to use a condom cuz one of us is on the pill.

sooo any advice from yall? anyone else go thru tha same thing? howd you get over it?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081201201639AAnXPvIlink
24pmfrn.jpg

this is amazing

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

alright so right now, i got my girl livin with me at my place right? well last night, she left out four loose birth control pills on the counter (like out of the packaging) andd at like 2 am one night, i stumbled into my kinda drunk and saw em. I popped all four of em and went to bed.

big mistake

i woke up in the middle of the night with my nuts killin me like no other. im talkin, sharp, blueballs pain alright? idk whats goin on, but i try to go back to bed. wake up few mins later cuz my hands and fingertips were tingling and i had a throbbing headache.

idk what to do, but i managed to convince my beezy that we dont need to use a condom cuz one of us is on the pill.

sooo any advice from yall? anyone else go thru tha same thing? howd you get over it?
24pmfrn.jpg

this is amazing

you got that right!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thread of the year hands down
laugh.gif

big mistake

24pmfrn.jpg

this is amazing

in the end....there's not enough gif's, pics, words, thoughts, or anything for that matter to explain anyone's reaction to this......

CLASSIC!!!

big mistake

24pmfrn.jpg

this is amazing
d03258c46dcd995d3b0654da57ad8839fdc0936.pjpg
4bc354204998cd229e1335416cf896059491447.gif

mistahphaze:
wowwwwww and the funny thing is he hasn't answered since lol..
I'm telling you, ol' boy is like... err... ol' girl is like 'What cup size bra do I start out with?
frown.gif
I'm so confused.'

Four birth control pills.

roll.gif

I generally don't share a whole lot of crap from NikeTalk with my wife, because we both realize that it's my thing, not hers, and if it were her thing,she'd have a screen name on here, simple as that. But this morning, I had to share this story with her. So I'm telling her this guy was drunk... shestarts chuckling a little, because drunk stories are always funny, right? I tell her he's at his girl's house... and he sees 4 pills laying out. Shestarts chuckling more and goes 'Uh-oh.'

I tell her 'So... he decides, in his drunkenness, that he should take the pills.'

Now she's no longer just chuckling, but rolling her eyes and actually laughing.

No joke, she asks, 'Has he found out what the pills were yet?' I respond, 'Oh yeah, he found out; that's why he made the thread.'

Still laughing, she asks 'What were they?'

me: 'His girl's birth control pills.'

My wife stopped laughing, her eyes bugged out, and her jaw dropped, and she goes 'WHAT?! HE TOOK 4 BIRTH CONTROL PILLS?!'

me: 'Yep.
roll.gif
'

her: silence... silence... silence... and then
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It was great.
laugh.gif