UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

Really don't mess with many games on the phone but have to support a fellow NTer

Love the determination and focus. Wish you much success.

:smokin :smokin

Crazy how everyone was flaming dude, but he actually made the game.

Props
nthat.gif
Really don't mess with many games on the phone but have to support a fellow NTer

Love the determination and focus. Wish you much success.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I truly thank all you guys, Hope you enjoy the game

glasses.gif
2 more days  before the world's first sneaker game drops to the world. Android users you're up next.

I'll always give props to someone who has a vision and brings that vision to life through hard work and determination. So kudos to you for doing your thing.

That said, I still think this is corny as hell and kinda sums up what this sneaker thing has become in 2014. It's just more bastardizing and pimping out the culture, IMO. But I'm old though. Maybe the kids will love it.

With all these new ways to make money today, I cannot hate on you bro. Good luck.

Mad I haven't come up with any good ideas yet myself :wow:

Dude, this is a great idea. Congrats on your future success. :pimp:

I need a friend thats a programmer, :lol: i've always had random ideas but I never knew anyone that was adept at coding.

Tomorrow is the big day! Super excited. If it's a hit or not it doesn't really matter, what truly matters is I SET A GOAL and I accomplished it. Keep in mind when you play this game tomorrow you're playing inside of my head & everything you see it was a photo image in my brain first, that concept alone still trips me out ...lol

Basically just a candy crush knockoff except it's shoes instead of candy? Also, it kept telling me to scan my fingerprint on my 5S. Not sure if it was making me purchase something because it wasn't saying anything about price, but I don't see why else it would ask for my fingerprint. Seemed sketchy, because I didn't want to buy anything and it seemed like it was trying to make me without telling me it was going to charge me, but maybe you can elaborate on that?

Congrats though if you're happy with the finished product. Hope you get enough people to download it so you can make a killing off those ads.

I was a firm believer that you shouldn't make a game strictly marketed towards "sneakerheads" and should make a game that everyone could enjoy, because that would increase your target market. I see now why you went this route though, because you didn't necessarily do anything original. You took a game concept that has been around for years and just tweaked it buy putting pictures of shoes instead of candy/whatever else.

I'm sure you're not done making apps so all I can say is try to think of something original and simple. An example I'd use is doodle jump. It was #1 in the App Store for a couple of years straight, because the game was so simple. Same thing with flappy bird. The hardest part will be thinking of something simple, yet addicting, but once you get that, it should be smooth sailing from there.

Yeah, Marm and Pug summed it up perfectly, but we still proud of you for gettin to that money.

Everything gets knocked off its part of the hustle

Fix your in-app purchase authentication. With a jailbreak free ap tweak I was able to get free in app purchases. With that your leaderboards will never be real. Also I noticed a bug with raffle tickets. After you press pause and go back tickets in the puzzle are black.

Tomorrow is the big day! Super excited. If it's a hit or not it doesn't really matter, what truly matters is I SET A GOAL and I accomplished it. Keep in mind when you play this game tomorrow you're playing inside of my head & everything you see it was a photo image in my brain first, that concept alone still trips me out ...lol
I was one of those dudes knocking you before.

Whether its a success or not, you set a goal and you did it.

Props on props from me brotha.

Congrats! Pretty cool game. One thing that I would like to see is when you click on an icon it tells you how to remove them. For example, level 2 I got like 5 Hypebeast Johnnies, but I didn't know what I needed to do to remove them. Clicking on them would and receiving one of those notes/reminder things would be great. I forgot what needed to be done in the beginning. Same goes for the raffle ticket. I just forgot how to use some of the icons, the store was easy to figure out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom