UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

Some of the shoes look too similar/small which makes it hard to play, or maybe I'm just blind.

Some of the shoes look too similar/small which makes it hard to play, or maybe I'm just blind.

yup can be frustrating with all the black/red shoes....woulda been cooler to incorporate the newer lebrons, kobes, kds since they have more colors

anyway, congrats OP for reachin ur goal amidst the dreadful comments in this thread (like really? at some of these comments :lol:)

edit: game froze lol, stuck on ads and can't exit out
Both of this including da freezingpRt

Truth be told, the state of the culture isn't THAT big a deal to me.  At the end of the day, they're things I wear on my feet.  And I'm gonna do what I do regardless of what the kids are doing.  Yeah it sucks that things aren't how they used to be, but I have much more important things in life to worry about now.  

But that doesn't mean I can't call stuff as I see it, right?  You post your stuff on NikeTALK, get ready to get talked about and commented on.  Am I supposed to sit silent if I'm not in love with the idea of the game and using NT to profit off of?  

Nah man you got me on this one, you absolutely right. I'm one of the people that hates when honest opinions get dismissed as "hating". Saying something is corny or wack and that your not feeling it is absolutely fine.

But telling someone that they can't achieve an idea that they have in their mind, and then that person comes right back and does exactly what they said they were going to do in front of your face... I'm sorry but that's the definition of catching the vapors.

Truth be told, the state of the culture isn't THAT big a deal to me.  At the end of the day, they're things I wear on my feet.  And I'm gonna do what I do regardless of what the kids are doing.  Yeah it sucks that things aren't how they used to be, but I have much more important things in life to worry about now.  

But that doesn't mean I can't call stuff as I see it, right?  You post your stuff on NikeTALK, get ready to get talked about and commented on.  Am I supposed to sit silent if I'm not in love with the idea of the game and using NT to profit off of?  

Nah man you got me on this one, you absolutely right. I'm one of the people that hates when honest opinions get dismissed as "hating". Saying something is corny or wack and that your not feeling it is absolutely fine.

But telling someone that they can't achieve an idea that they have in their mind, and then that person comes right back and does exactly what they said they were going to do in front of your face... I'm sorry but that's the definition of catching the vapors.

The thing is tho he was already a developer...

Son is a business man and if anything this was a good plan to build support and get more exposure using NT

I aint hating, I want to believe he felt he was part of the community instead of infiltrating it
but either way, I tip my hat

He set a goal, no matter how "corny" it was

Weather it was worth it is another question

downloaded (i'll pretty much download and try anything free) played for about 20 mins before I got bored and deleted. major props for making the app!

by my recollection, there were 7 shoes?
1's white/red
3's black
4's black
5's yellow
6's white/red
7's bordeaux
11's concords

the 1's and 6's are too similar and the 3''s and 4's are as well. don't know if that was design (for difficulty) but most match games have different colors for every item for the most part. also, i don't know if it was just me, but swiping between shoes didn't feel smooth at all, and the response time in doing so should be quicker/smoother. i never really got how to get rid of the hype beast guy so i just ignored him pretty much. just my suggestions/observations. good luck with the app and future apps!

We are almost done with Android and the Ipad Version. We are in talk with some major websites that want to work with us. If we can close this deal which I know we can, then every Hiphop head & sneakerhead  in the world will know about this app. Looking to make more cool stuff in the app also. For you new guys that just heard about this thread downloaded  Sneaker Match Mania for FREE 

OP props to you. You had a vision and you did one of the hardest things those with a vision have.....executing it.

I will try to d/l this and play it.

Keep going.

:nthat:

hey congrats on making the app
nthat.gif

will download later
thanks fam

We are almost done with Android and the Ipad Version. We are in talk with some major websites that want to work with us. If we can close this deal which I know we can, then every Hiphop head & sneakerhead  in the world will know about this app. Looking to make more cool stuff in the app also. For you new guys that just heard about this thread downloaded  Sneaker Match Mania for FREE 

View media item 874725

Props on this.

While everyone is saying it's a corny or stupid idea....at least you went out an executed the idea.

Props on this.

While everyone is saying it's a corny or stupid idea....at least you went out an executed the idea.
Thanks for the love fam.... the funny thing about this post is the main people that call it corny and stupid on here, are the ones with the highest scores in the game. smh Lmao 

Here are the new colorways for the update of the game "Sneaker Match Mania" we had massive success with our launch and we're about to relaunch again for iPad and android soon. We have some major companies that want to work with us taking this to the next level. There are now five other sneaker games in the market because of us. We are the trendsetters of this market and we're also making another part 2 of this game really soon. Here's the photo of the new colors coming soon stay tune NT

View media item 1158088

Back
Top Bottom