Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Just give me the wheats and grey pair already! All this waiting and speculation is getting tiresome. 

Just was going off of what you said which was you're "normally a 10.5/11" but you went to try on a size 10?
I'm a size 9 or 9.5 "because all shoes aren't cut the same" but I don't go to a shoe store and ask for an 8.5 when I know I wear a 9 or 9.5 then say the shoe a half size smaller than I typically wear fits snug and be puzzled why :lol:

I didnt go to a shoe store, a local reseller had a pair that he wanted to offload, so i tried it on, i orginally responded to the poster inquiring about TTS, because i know some people can go half size down on some models, being that the 10 was so tight on my foot, i couldnt give an accurate assessment to answer his question

I just tried them on, it was a size 10, fit a little too snug, im normally a 10.5/11

I'm not sure why you got smart with him over his question. :lol:

Normally for trainers you have to go half a size up. That's if you want to actually strap them. Especially since these basically have the same mold as the trainer 3's.

Shouldn't a size 10 fit snug if you wear a size 10.5/11 though?? :rolleyes

:lol:

I'm not sure why you got smart with him over his question. :lol:

Normally for trainers you have to go half a size up. That's if you want to actually strap them. Especially since these basically have the same mold as the trainer 3's.
:lol:
EXACTLY lol

Everyone's feet are different (wide, flat, narrow) and many people wear there shoes differently (some like a little space, some like snug) it would have to be a majority census (think Jordan XIV "Laney") before one would know if the shoe is TTS or cut small.

Everyone's feet are different (wide, flat, narrow) and many people wear there shoes differently (some like a little space, some like snug) it would have to be a majority census (think Jordan XIV "Laney") before one would know if the shoe is TTS or cut small.

I personally like a more firm fit in my shoes to prevent creasing etc but it also depends on the shoe. But I have a general idea of the size shoe or size range I wear. The point that was being made was a person was somewhat contradicting himself in his same post by stating a shoe size that he typically doesn't wear fit smaller that was it basically. No biggie he could've made a typo meant something different, or whatever :rolleyes
(Inserts Politically correct statement) Wear what you like, buy what size you want, rock it, stock it, grail it, resell it, blah blah blah....

So far the Haystack"s are a must for me. They keep looking better and better to me and the Rush Blue pair is on the hit list also. :smokin

found some wheats available for $230 shipped, im tempted but not sure I want to pay that much

:lol: thats what i was talkin about. they do got free shipping. i think i can wait the 18 more days and save the $80, they shouldnt be that hard to get

laugh.gif
thats what i was talkin about. they do got free shipping. i think i can wait the 18 more days and save the $80, they shouldnt be that hard to get
hold out.

^^^ dude wants $230 just like ISS. Whats wrong with people, its not like they're getting these months before the release, we only have 2 weeks to wait

Last edited:
^^^ dude wants $230 just like ISS. Whats wrong with people, its not like they're getting these months before the release, we only have 2 weeks to wait

People will pay or not pay. If you don't like what they do then just ignore it man.

People will pay or not pay. If you don't like what they do then just ignore it man.

:lol: i know, im just trying to gauge how available these will be, and the fact they're charging that much over retail, i dont like haha

The guy I posted uses the money he over charges regular people on resell pairs to kiss a○○ to celebs and give them free pairs to take pics with him and shout him out. I would NEVER buy from him. I just posted to show how the shoes look and what box they will come in.

Last edited:
The guy I posted uses the money he over charges regular people on resell pairs to kiss a○○ to celebs and give them free pairs to take pics with him and shout him out. I would NEVER buy from him. I just posted to show how the shoes look and what box they will come in.

Dude looks like a lame. I'd Jim Jones wedgy him anyday.

Checked nike release dates, dont see anything about the cruz, still dropping the 20th?

they just put up the N7 collection that releases tomorrow like yesterday. i wouldnt put much stock into what nike has up on their "release calendar"

as far as we know its still the 20th

Back
Top Bottom