Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Desktop Visualizer
screen
screen

Desktop Visualizer(DVR) makes shortcuts or widgets with the image specified or the icon of another application for the Home screen.

Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets->Desktop Visualizer or menu->add->Shortcuts->Desktop Visualizer

1.0.2:Bug Fix
1.0.0:tongue:lease read help.

Latest version: 1.0.2 (for all Android versions)

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

I'm on Verizon so i'm waiting on the iPhone...I'm over this 'Berry.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

So what that new phones are coming out every day? It's not like the phone you get will be obsolete when the next phone comes out. My G1 was still kicking with an overclocked ROM and Froyo 2.2 and its been almost 2 years since I got it. The great thing about Android is that there are new phones coming out all the time. It gives you options, unlike the iPhone. If you don't like making a decision for yourself and have a company do that for you, then the iPhone is for you.

The point is that Android has a potential 3-4 MORE phones coming out on Verizon alone and I want to make sure I have something that will stand up for even 6 months.

That still makes no sense. It doesn't matter if 500 phones come out everyday, the OS is not progressing that quickly and that's what makes the difference in how long a particular phone will last. Unless the only thing you care about is having the newest phone and thats it, in that case
indifferent.gif

its makes perfect sense, take the droid for example, believe it or not, people WANT the latest device, especially if your are going to pay $200 for a device and pay another $30 a month for the next 2 years

and your comment on the iPhone earlier is stupid
Does the hardware on the phone magically change when a newer phone is released? No. So newer phones coming out does not change how relevant the phone is. You're basically wanting the handset manufacturers to slow production because you want to have the "newest" phone for longer. That's ******ed.
+1.....The hardware cant get better than the evo4G on sprint.....epic is for people that want a  physical keyboard and not as large of a screen.  
like i said earlier....a.faster processor doesnt necessarily make a phone better....most people probably couldnt notice much of a difference.    They can add internal memory too, but who the hell is  gonna use more than 300-500MB  of internal space on their phone???

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

So what that new phones are coming out every day? It's not like the phone you get will be obsolete when the next phone comes out. My G1 was still kicking with an overclocked ROM and Froyo 2.2 and its been almost 2 years since I got it. The great thing about Android is that there are new phones coming out all the time. It gives you options, unlike the iPhone. If you don't like making a decision for yourself and have a company do that for you, then the iPhone is for you.

The point is that Android has a potential 3-4 MORE phones coming out on Verizon alone and I want to make sure I have something that will stand up for even 6 months.

That still makes no sense. It doesn't matter if 500 phones come out everyday, the OS is not progressing that quickly and that's what makes the difference in how long a particular phone will last. Unless the only thing you care about is having the newest phone and thats it, in that case
indifferent.gif

its makes perfect sense, take the droid for example, believe it or not, people WANT the latest device, especially if your are going to pay $200 for a device and pay another $30 a month for the next 2 years

and your comment on the iPhone earlier is stupid
Does the hardware on the phone magically change when a newer phone is released? No. So newer phones coming out does not change how relevant the phone is. You're basically wanting the handset manufacturers to slow production because you want to have the "newest" phone for longer. That's ******ed.
+1.....The hardware cant get better than the evo4G on sprint.....epic is for people that want a  physical keyboard and not as large of a screen.  
like i said earlier....a.faster processor doesnt necessarily make a phone better....most people probably couldnt notice much of a difference.    They can add internal memory too, but who the hell is  gonna use more than 300-500MB  of internal space on their phone???

ALSO....the screen is fine to me....i looked at the amoled of the samsungs and its not something i would even use to determine if im getting a newer phone.

Only reason i would switch from the evo for the next 2 years is if they dont upgrade it to gingerbread. (there has only been 1 update since stock and it has the hardware to handle it, so im sure they will update it)

ALSO....the screen is fine to me....i looked at the amoled of the samsungs and its not something i would even use to determine if im getting a newer phone.

Only reason i would switch from the evo for the next 2 years is if they dont upgrade it to gingerbread. (there has only been 1 update since stock and it has the hardware to handle it, so im sure they will update it)

Desktop visualizer, BetterCut, WeatherBug, & Rock Player are some of the biggest battery drainers. Just a heads up.

Desktop visualizer, BetterCut, WeatherBug, & Rock Player are some of the biggest battery drainers. Just a heads up.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
If you want faster progress, root your device, its flatout addicting. I still have the original motorola droid that came out last november, with os updates and some self-motivated know-how i'm completely satisfied with this device, and in no rush to upgrade.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
If you want faster progress, root your device, its flatout addicting. I still have the original motorola droid that came out last november, with os updates and some self-motivated know-how i'm completely satisfied with this device, and in no rush to upgrade.

@aceboogie, nice theme, what is your droid running on now? I agree learning to root your device and putting some work in makes the droid fun, I still have my droid 1 and love it. Except my last flash didnt' block OTA updates, now I have to flash it again but its easy and i'm lazy today.

@aceboogie, nice theme, what is your droid running on now? I agree learning to root your device and putting some work in makes the droid fun, I still have my droid 1 and love it. Except my last flash didnt' block OTA updates, now I have to flash it again but its easy and i'm lazy today.

Back
Top Bottom