Miui V4 coming for my S3
pimp.gif

http://www.facebook.com/m...0.163658043693779&type=1
sweet babeh jeezus!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copping an unlocked phone next month and ditching this iPhone and Verizon.... Should I cop:

International Note
International S3
Galaxy Nexus

Please help...I wanna come home guise
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Copping an unlocked phone next month and ditching this iPhone and Verizon.... Should I cop:

International Note
International S3
Galaxy Nexus

frown.gif

$350 for da nexus is an awesome deal.  i'd personally go with that.
but if you have the money for the s3, then by all means.

International Note
International S3
Galaxy Nexus

frown.gif
You really cant go wrong with either.  If you want the newest hardware, the SIII is for you.  If you want that massive 5.3" screen and that "wow" factor, go for the Note.  If you want the best software, support & development, and new features by the day Nexus is for you.

Lol this is ridiculous. Apparently doing anything basic on a phone is copying apple.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

They banned the GNex. The eff.
30t6p3b.gif

google/samsung are going to release a patch next week to avoid the copyrights they're supposedly infringing on and get the nexus up on google play again.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

They banned the GNex. The eff.
30t6p3b.gif
Its still shipping.  Plus, dont worry about Apple and their antics....Once Google is cleared the use of Motorola's patent portfolio (Motorola is one of the pioneers of cellular technology) things will definitely get interesting.

International Note
International S3
Galaxy Nexus

frown.gif

What carrier are you long to go to?

^ Straight Talk or T-mobile's 60 a month unlimited Everything.

Was thinking H20 but they have a 2GB cap on Data -___- But either way, I can get at most HSPA+

I need help. Super newb question.

Just got a galaxy nexus, the recovery is bringing up emails from 2010.
I can't figure out how to select all or delete multiple emails at a time.

How do I delete multiple emails? Because right now selecting them 1 by 1 and want to throw this phone.

Bring up the Menu

Press Delete

Check off all the E-mails that you want to delete
Press Delete again

Or just chose a shorter sync period for the e-mails

Was thinking H20 but they have a 2GB cap on Data -___- But either way, I can get at most HSPA+
I've been thinking about leaving Verizon but they have the game on lock man, I use to work for them and I can't speak too much on it but no carrier stands a chance with the LTE stuff lol, my only gripe is the crippled CDMA back bone. I can't do the MVNOs for the simple fact is their customer service is non existent. With working wireless for 2 years I doubt I would ever need help with my account, but I just don't like the fact that if something happens I have to talk to an outsourced customer service rep. Tmobiles Prepaid customer service is 100 percent outsourced too, if you go to a store they can't help you much besides giving you a new sim card. 
I kind of thought of going back to ATT being that I live in their backyard, but the Verizon indoor coverage>> , and coverage in highly populated areas>>>, but boy do I miss the ease of swapping sim cards at ease.

I've heard that Straight Talk kicks you off their network if you use too much data (I think 2 GB) in a month.

Making the switch from BB to Droid (yea I'm late). I have tmobile and I'm between the S3 and the HTC One S. Leaning towards the One S. Suggestions?

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

Making the switch from BB to Droid (yea I'm late). I have tmobile and I'm between the S3 and the HTC One S. Leaning towards the One S. Suggestions?

s3 my man, if you gonna switch platforms always go with the more powerful choice and the s3 is that choice, and if you can Galaxy Nexus for $349 so you don't have to renew contracts or pay upgrade fees.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I've been thinking about leaving Verizon but they have the game on lock man, I use to work for them and I can't speak too much on it but no carrier stands a chance with the LTE stuff lol, my only gripe is the crippled CDMA back bone. I can't do the MVNOs for the simple fact is their customer service is non existent. With working wireless for 2 years I doubt I would ever need help with my account, but I just don't like the fact that if something happens I have to talk to an outsourced customer service rep. Tmobiles Prepaid customer service is 100 percent outsourced too, if you go to a store they can't help you much besides giving you a new sim card. 
I kind of thought of going back to ATT being that I live in their backyard, but the Verizon indoor coverage>> , and coverage in highly populated areas>>>, but boy do I miss the ease of swapping sim cards at ease.
Man I pay between $98-$102 a month for 450 Minutes, 2GB of Data and Unlimited text 
indifferent.gif

I LOVE the service and what it has to offer but I need to cut costs somewhere since I'm getting ready to move out on my own and such....

and a CDMA phone <<<<< I miss being able to pop in a sim card and just go. 

My cousin wanted to buy a Nexus and its no longer available through the Play Store.
frown.gif

Nexus for 350 brand new is an amazing deal

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Da Doc03 said:
Galaxy nexus running Jellybean is so much win 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

hows that data connection/service? battery life?

It doesn't flash newer radios since its rom port from a GSM Nexus, just the os its self so you should get the same type of data connection as before. When I was using the stock battery I actually so some improvements. (I'm using 3800mah battery now which runs like champ)

Back
Top Bottom