• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sold my HTC Desire and picked up an iphone. Let me say that I regret my decision. Locked down OS feels like a 90s Nokia to me.

Android FTW.

I sold my HTC Desire and picked up an iphone. Let me say that I regret my decision. Locked down OS feels like a 90s Nokia to me.

Android FTW.

Originally Posted by sp1die

Android FTW.

damn bruh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sp1die

Android FTW.

damn bruh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrtito32

^^ That's what I'm using now. Love the theme and the battery life is AWESOME! It's a sense ROM, is very responsive, and all the bloatware is removed. I've tried MIUI, CM, and a couple other ROMS, but I always come back to Myn's.

are you running the latest build? did you flash the radios and WiMax or whatever they're called? Are GApps included or would I have to flash them as well?

I'm thinking this is gonna be my next rom.

^^ That's what I'm using now. Love the theme and the battery life is AWESOME! It's a sense ROM, is very responsive, and all the bloatware is removed. I've tried MIUI, CM, and a couple other ROMS, but I always come back to Myn's.

are you running the latest build? did you flash the radios and WiMax or whatever they're called? Are GApps included or would I have to flash them as well?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Yes, I am on the latest build found here. I did flash the radios that were listed, and GAPPS are included. If you follow the install instructions, you shouldn't have a problem. Just a couple of tips though. The default font is kind of small, so I changed mine to the DarkStar/Coconut Fonts. If you decide to install Hulu, make sure you don't update Adobe Flash, it won't work with that version. Also, in order to keep the black market theme, go into Titanium and freeze market updater. If you don't it will go back to the green color. Give it a try!

Yes, I am on the latest build found here. I did flash the radios that were listed, and GAPPS are included. If you follow the install instructions, you shouldn't have a problem. Just a couple of tips though. The default font is kind of small, so I changed mine to the DarkStar/Coconut Fonts. If you decide to install Hulu, make sure you don't update Adobe Flash, it won't work with that version. Also, in order to keep the black market theme, go into Titanium and freeze market updater. If you don't it will go back to the green color. Give it a try!

Same sentiments, mrtito32. I like the Sense base UI w/o the crippling apps. I think every feature works on RLS5. 
I used CM6 before switching to Myn's rom. I did the typical data/dalvik/cache wipe. Installed rom, flash radio, and gapps + other optionals. Stock fonts (found Myn's fonts hard to read), AOSP lockscreen, GB kerboard, Launcher Pro theme, reflow and hulu. Transparent title bar was buggy on my system.

Not as customizable as CM/ADW but this Myn/LP setup runs clean and smooth.

screens:

Spoiler [+]
2nbumab.png
fvcsq9.png
zl3f3a.png

Same sentiments, mrtito32. I like the Sense base UI w/o the crippling apps. I think every feature works on RLS5. 
I used CM6 before switching to Myn's rom. I did the typical data/dalvik/cache wipe. Installed rom, flash radio, and gapps + other optionals. Stock fonts (found Myn's fonts hard to read), AOSP lockscreen, GB kerboard, Launcher Pro theme, reflow and hulu. Transparent title bar was buggy on my system.

Not as customizable as CM/ADW but this Myn/LP setup runs clean and smooth.

screens:

Spoiler [+]
2nbumab.png
fvcsq9.png
zl3f3a.png

I used the hdmi mirroring app last night, "ITS AMAZING"
All the apps worked, playing certain types of videos were jittering but still playable. Angry Birds on a 55' inch tv is unnecessary but its really cool.

Terms of battery life i don't know cause I haven't used the kernel your suppose to flash for past 24hrs, I'm using the "sprint lovers" rom found in xda.

Give it a try if you want too.

I used the hdmi mirroring app last night, "ITS AMAZING"
All the apps worked, playing certain types of videos were jittering but still playable. Angry Birds on a 55' inch tv is unnecessary but its really cool.

Terms of battery life i don't know cause I haven't used the kernel your suppose to flash for past 24hrs, I'm using the "sprint lovers" rom found in xda.

Give it a try if you want too.

Is the latest build running 2.3?

Is the latest build running 2.3?

Back
Top Bottom