Wale - The Crazy Appreciation Post

pimp.gif

I was sleeping hard.
smh.gif

i was singing this in lab one day (as i usually do sometimes) and my lab partner overheard me, i'm sure she thinks i am. lol.

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

I don't get it.. can somebody fill me in?
yea, me either..

Naw seriously, !*% is he talking about in this song? it sounds good, but I don't understand what he's getting aton this joint..
nerd.gif

yea, me either..

Naw seriously, !*% is he talking about in this song? it sounds good, but I don't understand what he's getting at on this joint..
nerd.gif
Who said he was getting at something? The N is just rapping...ain't no hidden message in it.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

yea, me either..

Naw seriously, !*% is he talking about in this song? it sounds good, but I don't understand what he's getting at on this joint..
nerd.gif
Who said he was getting at something? The N is just rapping...ain't no hidden message in it.
Lmao, N thinkin too hard
roll.gif

It's a dope song... not the best on the mixtape but still good. Vacation From Ourselves on the other hand...... man.... now that's the best song on thetape.

The song is basically talking bout people thinkin he crazy for making songs thats like over their heads. Like wen he said "I swear they think im crazy tomuch percussion and base...."
He basically gettin at the fact that @+@%%+ lookin for too much on the surface that they think he crazy for the metaphors, beats, and underneath %%#@ he betalkin bout.
Get it???

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

It's a dope song... not the best on the mixtape but still good. Vacation From Ourselves on the other hand...... man.... now that's the best song on the tape.

Cosign...... I still waiting for the 9th wonder mixtape
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

yea, me either..

nerd.gif
Lmao, N thinkin too hard
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at yourself..I'm not thinking too hard, N' aint talking about NOTHING.. y'all proved MY point..

Back
Top Bottom