Wale - The Crazy Appreciation Post

^^ dukes got a few tracks on some recent mixtapes.... that 10.Deep tape aint bad (and its free for download)

wale - pot of gold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im still ridin to hacksaw jim duggan/lyrically inclined, though.... wale + skyzoo = my +@*@.

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

you just had to be heard huh? where they do that at?
tired.gif

whats worse is you talking like this song is Einstein's principle of equivalence or somethin'..
I understand the song you simpleton.. you just can't explain why it's hot..nor anyone else..
Go sit down somewhere and fiddle your thumb between your fingers..
oh yea, get off nuts.. immediately..lil' brova
%+%%* is it my job to tell you if the song is hot or not???!....NO! Everybody that posted before me was like i dont get the song...i dont getit....then you smart $%$ wanna come with this hoping on Nuts thing..smh! You post on every Wale thread...and ur prolly from DC..smh.. Basically im just tellinyou what the song was about, you can DETERMINE YOURSELF IF ITS HOT OR NOT! Now take my nuts out your mouth and stop clockin me...GONE! lol

why every wale thread attract female like posters?

keep doin you wale and i'm definitely catchin you in la when i get back. get me wit some free tickets though young

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

you just had to be heard huh? where they do that at?
tired.gif

whats worse is you talking like this song is Einstein's principle of equivalence or somethin'..
I understand the song you simpleton.. you just can't explain why it's hot..nor anyone else..
Go sit down somewhere and fiddle your thumb between your fingers..
oh yea, get off nuts.. immediately..lil' brova
%+%%* is it my job to tell you if the song is hot or not???!....NO! Everybody that posted before me was like i dont get the song...i dont get it....then you smart $%$ wanna come with this hoping on Nuts thing..smh! You post on every Wale thread...and ur prolly from DC..smh.. Basically im just tellin you what the song was about, you can DETERMINE YOURSELF IF ITS HOT OR NOT! Now take my nuts out your mouth and stop clockin me...GONE! lol
laugh.gif
you got me confusedwith somebody else?? this is the FIRST thread I ever came in about dude..
and you sound young and angry..
laugh.gif
it's hard to take yall dudes serious.. yall hype over a message board and Ime-thuggin..
tired.gif

I was the only person to say I didn't get the song.. and you didn't explain $+!+...
cause there's nothing to be explained, but thats probably why you're mad..
roll.gif
grow up..seriously..

^It's wateva.. I thought you was coming at me with that e thug statement and that's why I responded the way Idid..
As said before, I'm a fan of your music/hip hop in general, and I'll always state my true opinion on it no matter what..
Keep doing you, and Ima still support the album..
N's in they feelings like I came in and said "Wale the worse rapper ever"
laugh.gif
on someblatant hate type $%%#.. I'm not THAT dude..God Bless..

Back
Top Bottom