WCW Saturday Night/WorldWide Jobber Appreciation

Just bringing back memories of your favorite jobbers from WCW, to appreciate the guys who laid flat on their backs
and looked up at the lights every night in WCW, whether it was Saturday Night, WorldWide, or even pinned in 3 minutes
flat on Nitro or Thunder. Just post or list some of your faves, and any random memories you have from that time.

wcw_saturday_night-show.jpg
worldwide.jpg

Some of my faves...

"HardWork" Bobby Walker
201813.jpg

Road Block
01.jpg

Disorderly Conduct
disorderly-conduct.jpg

Just bringing back memories of your favorite jobbers from WCW, to appreciate the guys who laid flat on their backs
and looked up at the lights every night in WCW, whether it was Saturday Night, WorldWide, or even pinned in 3 minutes
flat on Nitro or Thunder. Just post or list some of your faves, and any random memories you have from that time.

wcw_saturday_night-show.jpg
worldwide.jpg

Some of my faves...

"HardWork" Bobby Walker
201813.jpg

Road Block
01.jpg

Disorderly Conduct
disorderly-conduct.jpg

The building manager where I do security is Sgt Buddy Lee Parker, not sure if anybody remembers him but one skit my co-worker showed me was one that Ric Flair promised him his own office if he let Ric's son beat him a match so he did, so every time the guy I work with walks past his office he salutes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The building manager where I do security is Sgt Buddy Lee Parker, not sure if anybody remembers him but one skit my co-worker showed me was one that Ric Flair promised him his own office if he let Ric's son beat him a match so he did, so every time the guy I work with walks past his office he salutes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No *%$%%%! way
laugh.gif
. That's awesome.

Alex Wright >

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No *%$%%%! way
laugh.gif
. That's awesome.

Alex Wright >

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No *%$%%%! way
laugh.gif
. That's awesome.

Alex Wright >
Yea don't see him much but when we do its all lulz. He worked the power plant too and Batista said he had a Napoleon complex and said he hated him, but when you talk to him hes a cool dude. Would never expect it. Walks with a limp too from getting slammed on his head one too many times. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No *%$%%%! way
laugh.gif
. That's awesome.

Alex Wright >
Yea don't see him much but when we do its all lulz. He worked the power plant too and Batista said he had a Napoleon complex and said he hated him, but when you talk to him hes a cool dude. Would never expect it. Walks with a limp too from getting slammed on his head one too many times. 
laugh.gif

high-voltage.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
'

There are still times to this day where its saturday @ 6:05pm and I think that WCW Saturday Night is on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

high-voltage.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
'

There are still times to this day where its saturday @ 6:05pm and I think that WCW Saturday Night is on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why WCW didn't start a super dancing stable with Norman Smiley, Alex Wright, The Cat, and Disco Inferno. That would have been a license to print money right there.

Back
Top Bottom