WCW Saturday Night/WorldWide Jobber Appreciation

I don't know why WCW didn't start a super dancing stable with Norman Smiley, Alex Wright, The Cat, and Disco Inferno. That would have been a license to print money right there.

joeymaggsobit.jpg

My boy Joey Maggs

display_image.jpg

Pistol Whatley

display_image.jpg

MY %*$*% BARRY EFFIN' HOROWITZ!!!!!!

(SWAG, SWAG, SWAG, SWAG
pimp.gif
)

Playboy Buddy Rose
laugh.gif

display_image.jpg

"Iron" Mike Sharpe

and the greatest jobber ever...

[h1]
[/h1]
[h2]1. Brooklyn Brawler[/h2]

display_image.jpg

He has a WWE Classic Superstars action figure. He was a jobber?!?! That says a lot not only about Brawler, but about the impact these guys had during the 80's and 90's. He had Bobby "The Brain" Heenan has his manager. The ultimate jobber, the king of all jobbers.

Brooklyn Brawler was trained by Mr. Perfect. Steve Lomardi began the greatest jobbing career ever under his real name, doing what he does best. He then took on the Brawler gimmick and joined Heenan. While with Heenan, he was a glorified jobber. He then branched out on his own as he didn't need Heenan to do his job greater than anyone before him.

Brooklyn Brawler was given his past due when he defeated Triple in a 3-on-1 match up with help from Chris Jericho.

The Brawler needs to be on the new WWE Superstars show. Brawler couldn't get enough of jobbing that he has shown up randomly on WWE programming to keep his legacy alive.

There will also be an era dominated by a single wrestler. Hulk Hogan. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Brooklyn Brawler.

joeymaggsobit.jpg

My boy Joey Maggs

display_image.jpg

Pistol Whatley

display_image.jpg

MY %*$*% BARRY EFFIN' HOROWITZ!!!!!!

(SWAG, SWAG, SWAG, SWAG
pimp.gif
)

Playboy Buddy Rose
laugh.gif

display_image.jpg

"Iron" Mike Sharpe

and the greatest jobber ever...

[h1]
[/h1]
[h2]1. Brooklyn Brawler[/h2]

display_image.jpg

He has a WWE Classic Superstars action figure. He was a jobber?!?! That says a lot not only about Brawler, but about the impact these guys had during the 80's and 90's. He had Bobby "The Brain" Heenan has his manager. The ultimate jobber, the king of all jobbers.

Brooklyn Brawler was trained by Mr. Perfect. Steve Lomardi began the greatest jobbing career ever under his real name, doing what he does best. He then took on the Brawler gimmick and joined Heenan. While with Heenan, he was a glorified jobber. He then branched out on his own as he didn't need Heenan to do his job greater than anyone before him.

Brooklyn Brawler was given his past due when he defeated Triple in a 3-on-1 match up with help from Chris Jericho.

The Brawler needs to be on the new WWE Superstars show. Brawler couldn't get enough of jobbing that he has shown up randomly on WWE programming to keep his legacy alive.

There will also be an era dominated by a single wrestler. Hulk Hogan. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Brooklyn Brawler.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I don't know why WCW didn't start a super dancing stable with Norman Smiley, Alex Wright, The Cat, and Disco Inferno. That would have been a license to print money right there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

oh and of course

01.jpg

Glacier
roll.gif
I remember playing that N64 game WCW Nitro with my brother initiating people into gangs by KO'ing them with his super kick......no KO's, no count outs, no DQ's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

oh and of course

01.jpg

Glacier
roll.gif
I remember playing that N64 game WCW Nitro with my brother initiating people into gangs by KO'ing them with his super kick......no KO's, no count outs, no DQ's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't forget my son la parka.  dancin out with %#%* before the godfather
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't forget my son la parka.  dancin out with %#%* before the godfather
pimp.gif

wat ever happen to the wcw remember wwf back in the days undertaker all that i no that still hot in the states what happen to wxw though

wat ever happen to the wcw remember wwf back in the days undertaker all that i no that still hot in the states what happen to wxw though

Back
Top Bottom