WCW Saturday Night/WorldWide Jobber Appreciation

WCW Saturday Night and Worldwide were great. I loved that little *+! studio they taped Worldwide at

Bobby Walker
pimp.gif
I loved his theme music

Glacier was great. All that hype, I thought he was gonna be a GOAT wrestler that would win world titles and help kick the NWO's *+! but he was only a cruiserweight jobber
laugh.gif

WCW Saturday Night and Worldwide were great. I loved that little *+! studio they taped Worldwide at

Bobby Walker
pimp.gif
I loved his theme music

Glacier was great. All that hype, I thought he was gonna be a GOAT wrestler that would win world titles and help kick the NWO's *+! but he was only a cruiserweight jobber
laugh.gif

Barry Horowitz and Norman Smiley 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always used to laugh when a jobber got in a good move and would celebrate and the announcers would say "why didn't he pin him what a big mistake!" lol

Ahh man... wrestling aint what it used to be. These kids now a days have no idea how good it was back in the day.

Barry Horowitz and Norman Smiley 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always used to laugh when a jobber got in a good move and would celebrate and the announcers would say "why didn't he pin him what a big mistake!" lol

Ahh man... wrestling aint what it used to be. These kids now a days have no idea how good it was back in the day.

All these are some good ones, especially Norman Smiley and Glacier. It would kill me how they would pronounce
his name Nor-MON esmiLAY. LOL Sgt Craig Pittman has a youtube account also, &!^@'s hilarious.

I do have to be real though: WWF > WCW > WWE

All these are some good ones, especially Norman Smiley and Glacier. It would kill me how they would pronounce
his name Nor-MON esmiLAY. LOL Sgt Craig Pittman has a youtube account also, &!^@'s hilarious.

I do have to be real though: WWF > WCW > WWE

What about Marcus Bagwell before he became Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs - the American Males. Their music
laugh.gif

What about Marcus Bagwell before he became Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs - the American Males. Their music
laugh.gif

CoolNClutch wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

wcw had the best funniest theme music that werent actually supposed to be funny at all. i still think sean stasiak's last theme was the goat

gentleman chris adams

renegade

el dandy

lenny lane

bobby eaton

brad armstrong

kid romeo

kid romeo

aj styles

silverking

ranger ross
roll.gif

alan funk

kaz hayashi

jungle jim aka chuck palumbo

jacques rougeau

shark boy

lash leroux

sonny siaki

ice train

alot of the jobbers on wcw saturday night were vets that fell out of their spots in the ranks of wcw such as glacier, steven regal, fit finlay, etc

i think the greatest jobber of all time in wrestling is barry horrowitz whojobbed for both wwe and wcw

iron mike sharpe was the greatest jobber in wwe history. dudes finsihing move was the running forearm smash
laugh.gif
self proclaimed canda's greatest athlete lol

brooklyn brawler coming in second...

and wow i never knew bob sapp was a graduate of the power plant

CoolNClutch wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

wcw had the best funniest theme music that werent actually supposed to be funny at all. i still think sean stasiak's last theme was the goat

gentleman chris adams

renegade

el dandy

lenny lane

bobby eaton

brad armstrong

kid romeo

kid romeo

aj styles

silverking

ranger ross
roll.gif

alan funk

kaz hayashi

jungle jim aka chuck palumbo

jacques rougeau

shark boy

lash leroux

sonny siaki

ice train

alot of the jobbers on wcw saturday night were vets that fell out of their spots in the ranks of wcw such as glacier, steven regal, fit finlay, etc

i think the greatest jobber of all time in wrestling is barry horrowitz whojobbed for both wwe and wcw

iron mike sharpe was the greatest jobber in wwe history. dudes finsihing move was the running forearm smash
laugh.gif
self proclaimed canda's greatest athlete lol

brooklyn brawler coming in second...

and wow i never knew bob sapp was a graduate of the power plant

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Road Block

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember watching this when it originally happened. I was probably like ten thinking "Road Block is gonna kill this nobody".
BOY was I wrong! Goldberg said HULK SMASH and beat the &!^@ outta him.

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Road Block

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember watching this when it originally happened. I was probably like ten thinking "Road Block is gonna kill this nobody".
BOY was I wrong! Goldberg said HULK SMASH and beat the &!^@ outta him.

CoolNClutch wrote:
laugh.gif

American Males. American Males. AMERICAN MALES!

CoolNClutch wrote:
laugh.gif

American Males. American Males. AMERICAN MALES!

So many good memories and laughs from the early and mid 90's from these guys. I still remember thinking Glacier was Sub-Zero coming to life

So many good memories and laughs from the early and mid 90's from these guys. I still remember thinking Glacier was Sub-Zero coming to life

I was a huge fan of WCW and all their shows. LOL at Glacier! I remember whenever Glacier would enter the arena, announcer Tony Schiavone would always say that the temperature in the arena had dropped drastically. LOL

I am typing this post while listening to the American Males theme song.

I was a huge fan of WCW and all their shows. LOL at Glacier! I remember whenever Glacier would enter the arena, announcer Tony Schiavone would always say that the temperature in the arena had dropped drastically. LOL

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

lol! didnt they also add some effect to make it look like it was snowing in the arena?? lol

Back
Top Bottom