+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

cottt dammn that fit is piff youngsk8 info on where you coped the crooksbutton up?

-bdis-

Wore these
008flk.jpg

To mail these
009aep.jpg

nice struff everyone, i know its kinda late but better late than never, this is what i wore for the weekend
5-2-09 to watch the pacman fight at a friend's restaurant...

then wore my cdp xiv's with pacman shirt from francoshade to Disneyland 5-3-09

Originally Posted by bdis1986

cottt dammn that fit is piff youngsk8 info on where you coped the crooks button up?

-bdis-

Co-sign the whole thing, but especially the part where you give us info on the C&C button-up. Too old to get a hold of?

EDIT: Info on the Nudies too, por favor.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by famen4tune

Yo does anyone have those black/pink air yeezy's in a 10.5 for a reasonable price....nothing over $400

laugh.gif
good luck bro. if you find someone willing to do that, you lucked out.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This is totally random but is lucked out negative or postive? I grew up using it meaning "you didn't get lucky" but me and my girl got into a huge argument about the phrase's real meaning[/color]

to me if you lucked out, then its a positive. if you find a steal on some shoes "you got lucky", if you smash a cold chick way out of your league"you got lucky." Thats how I use it at least.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im kinda confused as to why dudes are saying happy cinco de mayo when today is the fourth

In San Antonio, people look for any reason to celebrate. A few places were having get-togethers and small parties yesterday. Hence why I said what I said.

Today is when it really pops off for everyone though.

edit: The White House also celebrated Cinco De Mayo yesterday as well, so if its good for the Obamas, then its good for me!

finally got my shirt in the mail this morning
blac label with the eggplant foams

Yo NT can anybody PM me.......all the hottest boutiques in your city.... help a young entrepreneur out.....Thanks NT

Springan82- you have good taste.

Same thing with black socks, jorts, and tee.
363464240.jpg

Ok i've reconsidered.....does anybody have those blk/pink air yeezy's in a size 10.5 for sale?????

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by bdis1986

cottt dammn that fit is piff youngsk8 info on where you coped the crooks button up?

-bdis-

Co-sign the whole thing, but especially the part where you give us info on the C&C button-up. Too old to get a hold of?

EDIT: Info on the Nudies too, por favor.
thanks fellas naw the crooks button up is a new release. karmaloop.com has it in 3 colors black, navy, and red.

and nudie jeans are slim jims but i went up 2 sizes for a baggier fit. slim jim in your true size are a lil too tight for me.

just out and about...gotta work today, damn!
smh.gif

still working on wire designs, will be finished with orchid tomorrow then will work on my requests
363465175.jpg

363465176.jpg

the entire...silhouette style
363465173.jpg

decreased my pic size, don't like
mad.gif

Ty...no disrespect

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! That's love, g.

What school? DF!!!
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]St. Louis University, but it's a city wide chapter...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]on my line was 4 from St. Louis University, 4 from Washington University in St.Louis, and 1 from Fontbonne University.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom