Weeds. vol. whats ur opinion

odog24

Banned
do u still watch the show? or why dont u watch it?
i loved the show i watched the first couple seasons glued to it but what made me lose interest was nancy. she was getting plowed by so many ppl it just made me 
frown.gif

jus tried to get back into it and what do u know at the end of the episode she gets effed by some guy.'

im not saying that i dont like nancy. shes fine as hell and i would do some crazy things 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 but all the stuff she does in the show makes me hate her and makes it unwatchable. if they didnt make her into a ++$% i would have never stopped watching 

i've seen it on netflix but i haven't clicked on it yet... is this show good?
what station did it air on originally?
hbo, showtime, starz?

I agree op Nancy yambs have been passed around like its Thanksgiving dinner.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Wait wut, they show her smashing like 4 dudes thru a span of mad seasons...

don't talk down on my wife like that kid
mad.gif

Once it got to Mexico I was like yo this @+!$ is dumb. ole white girl would've gotten popped a long time ago. Dudes its getting they heads chopped off IRL.

I still watch it because I feel like I have too much time invested at this point, but the show sucks now. Nothing like it used to be at all. It should have ended two seasons ago.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I still watch it because I feel like I have too much time invested at this point, but the show sucks now. Nothing like it used to be at all. It should have ended two seasons ago.
QFT!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Once they got to mexico I shut it off.
This.

The first 3 Seasons of this show were phenomenal. After Romany Malco left it just wasn't as good

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by AEA18

Wait wut, they show her smashing like 4 dudes thru a span of mad seasons...

don't talk down on my wife like that kid
mad.gif
Peter Scottson
Conrad Shepard

Sullivan Groff

Esteban Reyes

Jack 

Zoya Ravitch

Demitri Ravitch

Foster "Chuck" Clive

I'm sure there will be more added to the list in season 8 

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

QFT!
WORD.  I don't look forward to watching the way I did for the first 3 seasons.  Now I'll just watch it on demand long after the season ends just to kill time.  I can't believe this show is coming back on though, I saw a promo for the next season asking who got shot blah blah blah.
Bring back the colored people 
laugh.gif
[Heylia, Conrad, Sanjay, Vaneeta, Guillermo], and that milf weed
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom